“Spotless”

Sleep Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Worthy of the room rate. While close to the Interstate, this was exceptionally quiet and secluded. The staff was friendly & accommodating, & the entire hotel including the pool was spotless.
Could use some fixture updating, there were a few stress cracks in the tile, & our bathroom door stuck, then rubbed, but overall a wonderful stay! Ask for room 330.

• Stayed: January 2014
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Illadyinfl,

We would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write a response in regards to your visit. We are glad that you enjoyed our accommodations and that we were able to provide you with a wonderful stay. Our pool has recently been remodeled as well as our lobby area and more. We would like to apologize for the bathroom door and thank you for bringing it to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future and will work hard to make sure that your next visit meets all of your expectations!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

From the first time we stayed there we loved it. Everyone is so nice and caring, they make your stay so enjoyable. In the morning Michelle Johnson is there with breakfast she is attentive always has a smile on her face helps with any request you might have, I personally enjoy staying there and will not go any where else. Thanks to the staff that go over and beyond to make us feel like we never left home. I highly recommend staying there from my own experience and will not stay any where else. Olga And Fernando Amaya

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Olgaamaya1126,

We would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write a response in regards to your most recent visit. Our Team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make the best experience possible and to make our hotel feel as a second home for all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future and will work hard to make sure that your next visit meets all of your expectations!

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel through Hotwire ($45/night). Upon arrival I noticed the hotel was in great shape. The lobby is very small but convenient. The free breakfast was actually a full breakfast and quite good. Very clean pool area. The rooms are nice, equipped with a LG flatscreen tv and the beds are comfortable.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Rgramsc,

We would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to write a response in regards to your visit. This year will be the second phase of our brand refresh, and you can expect many more improvements & innovations to come. We have recently remodeled our pool, lobby area, installed 37in flat screen TVs, added seasonal fruits to our hot breakfast, and much more. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

5 STAR Sleep Inn, WOW!

From now on I will write all hotels by the quality and the service I received this Sleep Inn. Great service clean rooms, Five Star Staff. I felt very welcome from the time are arrived to the time I left.
I WOULD GO OUT OF MY WAY TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN.

D JONES

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Mr. Jones,

We would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write a response in regards to your stay. The feedback of our valued Choice Privileges members is very important to us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with an excellent visit and we will work hard to make sure that your next stay meets all of your expectations. This year will have even more improvements and innovations to the hotel, and I hope you will have the chance to experience it. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

If I'm in the area again, I will check into this Sleep Inn. Everyone was very helpful. Room was large and clean. I wasn't too sure about staying here because we usually stay in Comfort Suites, but we were happily surprised. Small breakfast area, but it all worked out with people coming and going. We were on the second floor, and they do have an elevator. Breakfast choices were good too.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane041

Diane041,

Our team would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write a response in regards to your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay; at the Sleep Inn, we take pride in assuring that our guests’ have the best experience possible. To ensure that this happens, we have recently remodeled our pool, installed 37in flat screen TVs, host a complimentary Happy Hour three nights a week, and much more! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Everyone at the Sleep Inn at Wesley Chapel Fl. are fantastic. From the first person to greet you Michele Johnson serving you breakfast the folks who clean the room the maintenance people We can not give them a high enough praise. You should have all of those people train others on how to do their job. They go above and beyond making you feel welcome. We will only stay there. We will be going back in June 2014.

Room Tip: Frig and microwave Very clean Comfortable beds Plenty of pillows Plenty of towels and was cloths. P...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank JoanL621
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

JoanL621,

We would like to thank you again for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write a response in regards to your stay. We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience. Guest satisfaction is a priority amongst our Sleep Inn Team; it is our goal to make this feel as a second home to all of our beloved guests. We hope you have a Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel in the future!

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent front desk treatment. You can tell when people enjoy their jobs and CARE to help you to enjoy your stay. I say this not only about myself and my family but I witnessed other guests being treated with professional courtesy and respect.

I happened to be coming in from the parking area one day of my stay, as I walked into the lobby the front desk staff was bidding farewell to a small group of guests. They were handing them bottles of water for the road and wishing them safe travels. Guests seemed jovial as the staff were! That is excellent service to me.

It was close to breakfast close one morning the clearing of breakfast bar had already begun two hotel staff were kind enough to ask if we had gotten what we needed to eat. We decided on 2nd helpings and the staff happily went back and brought out additional helpings. They even suggested whipped topping and dark chocolate toppings for the fresh waffles. They went back to the kitchen to bring us options. Over the top yum! :)

Surroundings are clean and inviting. My rooms were SO well maintained (my shower was spotless and so were the window sills) that I actually asked who cleaned them. Thanks Monica!

You can tell someone has taken time with details. Art work and if you notice the "relax and rest" prompt hanging right hand side of downstairs elevator. This resonated with me.

Many thanks Sleep Inn of Wesley Chapel FL. I hope to see you all again soon!

• Stayed: November 2013
Quality Inn
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!