Stayed here 2 nights in the end of August while house hunting in New Tampa/Wesley Chapel/Land O Lakes. Perfect location, right off the highway. We were greeted with friendly front desk service and were able to check in early around 12:30. Stayed in a double queen room that was clean and up to date, including the bathroom. The complimentary breakfast was sufficient. Overall, our stay was better than expected and all you could ask for. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone considering it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites - Tampa/Wesley Chapel is ideally situated at State Road 56 & I-75 Exit #275 (just one mile North of where I-275 and I-75 meet) in one the fastest growing areas in Tampa Bay. Located just minutes from shopping malls:The Shoppes at Wiregrass and The Grove and opening in October 2015 Tampa Premium Outlets. You'll enjoy all the dining and entertainment options Wesley Chapel & New Tampa have to offer with many restaurants and movie theaters nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel Hotel Wesley Chapel
- Hampton Inn Wesley Chapel
- Wesley Chapel Hampton Inn