“Wedding Trip to Tampa”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Wedding Trip to Tampa”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights for a wedding. The hotel is clean and well managed. The room was big with a refrigerator. The location was great for dining and getting things done. I drove to the airport twice and it was a nice trip with little traffic. Everything was great at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Bruce M
noexcuses4ME, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for the kind words in your review. A wedding is a special occasion and we strive to make sure your stay experience is as special. We hope that you will again consider our area for a vacation in the future.
Janet Arnold, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have stayed at this Hotel many times as I am a Gold Hilton member. Everything has been very good, service, cleanliness and breakfast The one thing missing that seems to be at all other Hamptons that I stay at, is the evening cocktail hour. This may make me consider another one that provides that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We chose this Hampton Inn as the hotel to house the wedding party for our son's wedding. We were impressed with the beautiful decor, spacious suites, cleanliness, sumptuous breakfast buffet, etc. Then we were so amazed at the staff and how pleasant they were, going way out of their way to meet any needs we may have...they were so accommodating to make sure our stay was memorable. The wedding was at Lange Farm (awesome) and I would recommend anyone needing the BEST hotel in the area to go to the Hampton Inn in Wesley Chapel. They will work with you in ALL areas to make sure your stay is everything and more than you wanted!!!! I have never written a review before; but felt compelled to write this one!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Denise H
Gainesville, Virginia
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I just completed a weeks stay at this hotel. I have stayed in many different types of hotels from the best to the worst. This is a Hampton Inn with 5 stars guest service. The staff is top notch! They went out of their way to ensure my group was well cared for. The rooms are very clean and very nicely appointed. I would very much recommend this to anyone, you will not be dissappointed. I do not write many reviews, but I had to say how this Hampton Inn shines above the others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank 1WolverinesGoBlue1
noexcuses4ME, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review. All of our team members regard your remarks as a true measure of how we are performing. It is a pleasure to share your review with the team to encourage them to maintain this level of service. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Janet Arnold, General Manager
Trabuco Canyon, California
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Lovely, residential area near our family visit but not close to much else. Usual breakfast from Hampton but clean and lots of newspapers. Pillows were better than usual and room was very clean and spacious. It was too hot to use the small, outdoor pool. I would like little different equipment in the workout area but hey, there is a room for exercise and a laundry area. Nice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anonymous855
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We chose our venue for our daughter's wedding in Dade City at Lange Farm (fabulous) and wanted a beautiful hotel for the guests. We searched the area an entire day and tripped upon this GEM two exits south of Dade City. Worth the drive! Not only is the building beautiful, clean, new, fresh, fabulous, but EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER WE ENCOUNTERED was so obviously dedicated to putting the GUEST FIRST. I recommend this hotel and will stay there again - even though we're the local guest! Thanks for putting the icing on the cake for our daughter's wedding!

Room Tip: The suites are worth the price!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Dotty B
Ocala
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I would like to thank Brian Jackman and Todd Patrick for the best service anyone could ask for for example:
The room we reserved for our son and new daughter-in-law was upgraded to a suite with a bottle of wine to celebrate their wedding night! This was so generous and deeply appreciated by my wife and I as well as they happy newlyweds!
We cannot forget the breakfast and room staff also. Everything was impeccably clean and the breakfast staff made waffles for all who wanted them. All the staff were congratulating my son and new daughter. Can't imagine howthey all knew?! But it was so gratious.
Brian and Todd went above and beyond to make my son and new daughter's stay special. Thanks again, Robert and Lois Mulligan (7/20 - 7/22/12 Room 411)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel? Share your experiences!