“The extreamly helpfull and nice staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I would like to thank Brian Jackman and Todd Patrick for the best service anyone could ask for for example:
The room we reserved for our son and new daughter-in-law was upgraded to a suite with a bottle of wine to celebrate their wedding night! This was so generous and deeply appreciated by my wife and I as well as they happy newlyweds!
We cannot forget the breakfast and room staff also. Everything was impeccably clean and the breakfast staff made waffles for all who wanted them. All the staff were congratulating my son and new daughter. Can't imagine howthey all knew?! But it was so gratious.
Brian and Todd went above and beyond to make my son and new daughter's stay special. Thanks again, Robert and Lois Mulligan (7/20 - 7/22/12 Room 411)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert M

Reviewed July 18, 2012

My family and I had to fly in from several different cities in order to attend my grandmother's funeral. We obviously had to make last minute arrangements. The hotel was more than happy to offer us a lower rate since we had several people booking right away. However, once the other family members went to book no one seemed to know anything about this rate we had already received. They stayed elsewhere. The hotel is a little difficult to find as it is off the highway and behind buildings so its not easily seen from the road. Overall, the experience was definitely good. The rooms were clean, nice, and modern. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The bathrooms were roomy and towels nice and soft. The continental breakfast included was really above and beyond what most I used to see consisted of. It really was delicious and had tons of options for food. My family lives in Land O' Lakes, so more than likely we will be staying at this hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank fulltimeeverything
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I travel to the Wesley Chapel area on an irregular basis and stay at this property. The hotel is very nice, but more importantly, the staff there are fantastic. They do a wonderful job of remembering and greeting you as if you were long last family. They are knowledgeable about the area and always seem to come up with great dining ideas. I have stayed at another chain in the area a couple of times, but determined that the few extra dollars I had to pay to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites was well worth the investment.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mikie2000
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I reserved 2 rooms at this property for a group that included myself & 3 friends. We stayed here the night before departing on a Carnival cruise out of Tampa. It was easy to find, and the area around it feels very safe. It was a less-than-30 minute drive to the cruise port. The hotel is located close to a Dunkin Donuts & several restaurants.
The rooms were very nice, and the price was so reasonable. Exceptionally clean & welcoming atmosphere.The breakfast was great and is included. We took a walk in the morning and then had a really nice breakfast. We will definitely come back to this location again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank francie123
Reviewed July 13, 2012

STAY HERE!!! We (family of 5) walked into the lobby after a 4+ hours drive; Jude at reception/check- in welcomed us with a tremendous smile. We had arrived 2 hours prior to official check in time, but unbelievably, our room was ready (they were almost at capacity). We entered our room & were pleasantly surprised to find a large room with sitting area, sofa bed, & fridge/coffee area. After about an hour of relaxing, we noticed my husband was breaking out in hives! He has "sensitivities" to many substances that touch his skin, so I prepared by bringing our own soap, shampoo, etc, but did not think about the linens. I called the front desk & asked if they have special detergent for guests with sensitivity. Christy at the desk said she would call her GM & take care of us. She did! I went to the corner store & bought our laundry detergent & Christy took care of washing linens & towels special for us.
The free breakfast is good & well stocked/refreshed.
The overall experience has been amazing. I completely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank SoftballMomofThree
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed here on a Sunday night and was a bit disappointed by the lack of services at this exit. The hotel is at the end of a long dead end service road that is just lined with small office buildings and apartments. I was coming back from a wake and would have done anything for a fast food place. But everything was completely dark. Even the Subway I passed a mile or so away was closed and it was only 9pm. The room was clean and that does count for a lot (and why I gave 4 stars instead of less). But the A/C woke me up in the middle of night several times as it sounded like an airplane was landing in the room every time it would come on. Breakfast was nothing special - heavy on the carbs with sausage links and prefab omelets. I thought both the orange juice and the coffee had a funny taste to it. This might be the best hotel in the area as many of the other reviewers suggest, but I might try a different one next time I'm out this way.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DallasDad
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We only stayed one night but it was a very pleasant experience. The room was neat, clean and quiet. The breakfast had a variety of foods for everyone and the staff was very friendly and attentive. Overall it was a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn Dade City-Zephyrhills
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel? Share your experiences!