“Very nice hotel! Stay here with confidence!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights over a long weekend in June. Check-in was very fast and the employees were very helpful and friendly. When we got to our room, I was very pleasantly surprised! It did not have a hint of mold/mildew (as most hotels in Florida do). The bathroom was, by far, the cleanest bathroom I have seen in a hotel. Breakfast was great and easy, and the area to dine in actually had plenty of seating! Great choice, book here now!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aremley99

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Not only is the Hampton Inn coveniently located just off the I75 interstate but also has everything you would need within a two mile radius (i.e. pharmacy, restaraunts, shopping, etc.). The rooms were exceptioanally clean with modern decor. The staff were very friendly and helpful, going out of their way to make you feel at home. The hotel is situated such that no road noise is audible in any of the rooms. Breakfast is fresh with multiple selections to choose from. You won't go wrong staying at this very pleasant establishment.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephen R
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was a nice Hampton Inn and although near the freeway, it was very quiet. The room was clean and roomy enough for four of us for our three night stay. We appreciated the scale to weigh the luggage in the lobby because we were pushing the maximum weight after all our shopping! I also appreciated the coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fresh baked cookies in the lobby each night. We weren't too keen on the hot breakfast (sauage gravy and biscuits one day) but there was fruit, yogurt, and cereal. Bonus: Dunkin Donuts is nearby next to the Goodwill store.

1  Thank GirlfromCR
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This hotel was wonderful! It was very clean, new and the double-sized room was extremely spacious. The decor was was inviting and very comfortable. The staff was exceptional and the complimentary breakfast was very good. This is one of the best Hampton Inns in which we have stayed over the years.

1  Thank pickytraveler53
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We stayed for two nights at this hotel for business. It was clean, and the staff was outstanding. The breakfast was average, but free and they even opened up a little early for us as we had an early event. I had a hard time believing that we were at a Hampton Inn, as it was much nicer than most other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This hotel is incredibly clean and has the most helpful welcoming staff on the planet!!!!We spent 12 nights and enjoyed every minute!!! Having a hot buffet breakfast everyday saved us a fortune in meals..the variety was great for my 2 picky kids.The room was big,clean and the beds were so comfortable.The staff was so helpful everyday...they had great advise,coupons maps and homemade cookies waiting for guests after a long day of sightseeing.We got a great rate from Travelocity and would not hesitate stay.Great heated pool and fitness room!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathie S
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We usually stay at 4 star or better Resorts because we find the staff is nicer and the accommodations are cleaner but what a surprise at this Hampton Inn.The staff was GREAT! we had to book 2 separate reservations and they made sure we did not have to check out and we were able to stay in the same room, they also set the new keys and slipped them under the door so we didn't have to bother with it in the morning. The pool is heated and a nice size. Breakfast was great and they helped me take it to my room. I have 3 children including an 8 month old and my 82 year old grandmother was with us. They gave us fresh coffee and one of the ladies made us fresh scrambled eggs and 2 waffles. At the end of the night I had requested 2 more pillows and by the time i could hang up the phone they were knocking on my door. As we were leaving I went to the front desk and was surprised when the attendant called me by name. We usually stay at Resorts for obvious reasons compared to hotels but I will recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking. The suite was clean and the 6 of us slept very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was good, and the staff was EXCELLENT. Because of the staff, I had a great weekend with my family.

2  Thank Middalia J
Hampton Inn Dade City-Zephyrhills
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel? Share your experiences!