“Only The Best!”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Naples, Florida
“Only The Best!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

With the large letters OTB on the exterior sign, this place could easy to miss. I stopped in, almost on a whim, as I was walking by on my way to another restaurant. Kehra was at the counter and she took the time to answer all of our questions and she offered, when asked, what her personal favorites on the menu were. I ordered the shrimp burrito and my friend had the meatless burrito; and both were exceptional! Neither of us were particularly hungry, yet we devoured our food - it was that good. As another viewer noted, we were approached by the staff a couple of times to assure our satisfaction (I think the owner was one of them). The portions were large and the prices were very affordable so we left satisfied and impressed at what a great find this little restaurant really is. The food was great and Kehra was a delight! I will make a point of returning to Only The Best whenever I'm in the Wesley Chapel area.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank JEddleman

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Nice Surprise - Great tasting healthy food, fast - what a novel idea!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great tasting healthy food - what a novel idea! This surprising little restaurant was a great surprise for my wife and I. Located across the street from the new Wesley Chapel Adventist Hospital, O.T.B. is a casual place that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Order at the counter, and the staff brings your food to your table. Food selections are all fashioned from healthy ingredients: free-range, grass fed, no antibiotic meats; locally obtained eggs and veggies when possible - etc. Not quite your typical "health food" restaurant - more LIKE a chain that decided to do the food right. Questioning the very helpful and enthusiastic young staff, we found out that it is not a chain or franchise store but it is owned by one man and this is his one store. Very cool to execute on such a good idea. We visited on a Sunday afternoon and there were a few other patrons who seemed to be enjoying themselves. We were told by the staff that there was live entertainment on some evenings - sounds good with a healthy dinner and a glass of wine. The food was very good. My wife and I had the Chicken / Rice SW salad bowl which looked and tasted great. The portion size was just right - nicely filling without being stuffed. The staff came by several times to ask if we needed anything and provided us a little more salad dressing when asked. Nice smiles - they seemed to genuinely like what they are doing. This place deserves to be busy and successful. Hospital workers - cross the street to give it a try for lunch. We were told that they also provide catering. Atmosphere was very nice - very clean but not "warm" - more on the modern side. Booths and tables, my wife and I sat on the same side in the booth to make our own "romance" while we looked at the menu thinking about what we might order on our next visit. And I suppose that is the best indicator of them all - we plan to come back. We try restaurants in the North New Tampa, Wesley Chapel area but keep coming back to the ones that do the trick for us. This one is sure to see us again. Give it a try.

• Visited June 2014