Stayed in a 2-bedroom suite as part of a wedding weekend. The positive: spacious rooms, each with its own bathroom. Nice living room area, which was nice to have, as most of the wedding party was staying within the same "pod" of rooms and there were a lot of side parties going on. Easy access to the pool & main building, plus golf cart rides available if you don't feel like walking. Golf course looked nice, but not a golfer, so can't make a judgment. One of the wedding events was held there, the room and food were both good.
The negative: dated, dated, dated. Entry door was old/warped, we had a hard time opening it. Shower was something out of the 70s. Exterior needs a paint job. For the prices they charge, they should invest in some needed improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 780 Acre resort 30 minutes north of Tampa International Airport with 95,000 Sq. Ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, two Arnold Palmer signature golf courses, 45 tennis courts in every grand slam surface, European-style Spa, Half-million gallon Superpool, Sports Village with Fitness Center; four award-winning restaurants and three lounges, the Saddlebrook Golf Academy and Hopman Tennis Programs for instruction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Saddlebrook Resort Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddlebrook Resort Tampa Hotel Wesley Chapel
- Saddlebrook Hotel Tampa
- Saddlebrook Resort Wesley Chapel