My family recently spent two nights and three days at this beautiful golf and tennis resort. It was a pleasure, starting with the woman who took our reservation, to the valet who met us upon our arrival...we rented two two bedroom suites, and they were perfectly situated near the amazing pool, where my daughters and grandchildren spent most of our time. My husband and sons- in-law played golf on the beautifully groomed golf courses and loved every minute...there was a dj at the pool every day playing music and the activities for the kids were aplenty! We enjoyed a wine and cheese tasting, and the movies at the pool in the evening were great family oriented movies...I can't say enough about this special place, and I plan to return soon...it's a great get away for my family with something for everyone...tennis courts are out of this world, and the spa is pricey but awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 780 Acre resort 30 minutes north of Tampa International Airport with 95,000 Sq. Ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, two Arnold Palmer signature golf courses, 45 tennis courts in every grand slam surface, European-style Spa, Half-million gallon Superpool, Sports Village with Fitness Center; four award-winning restaurants and three lounges, the Saddlebrook Golf Academy and Hopman Tennis Programs for instruction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Saddlebrook Resort Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddlebrook Resort Tampa Hotel Wesley Chapel
- Saddlebrook Hotel Tampa
- Saddlebrook Resort Wesley Chapel