Traveling for business, I didn't enjoy the 45-minute drive from the Tampa airport and then meandering through the property's confusing roads to reach the main resort. You give your car to valet, only option, check-in and then require the assistance of golf cart shuttles to your rooms spread throughout the vast property. This is not efficient when one is working and would prefer to just come down the elevator bank to the conference center at all hours. The property seems dated, rooms/bathrooms weren't as clean as they could be, and dining options were limited. The out buildings seem like old motels, so as a female, I didn't appreciate being on the first floor for safety concerns, but I wouldn't have liked the second floor without elevators either. Very happy to depart!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 780 Acre resort 30 minutes north of Tampa International Airport with 95,000 Sq. Ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, two Arnold Palmer signature golf courses, 45 tennis courts in every grand slam surface, European-style Spa, Half-million gallon Superpool, Sports Village with Fitness Center; four award-winning restaurants and three lounges, the Saddlebrook Golf Academy and Hopman Tennis Programs for instruction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Saddlebrook Resort Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddlebrook Resort Tampa Hotel Wesley Chapel
- Saddlebrook Hotel Tampa
- Saddlebrook Resort Wesley Chapel