“Excellent quality of service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saddlebrook Resort Tampa

Saddlebrook Resort Tampa
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Olympia, Washington
“Excellent quality of service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

My experience at Saddlebrook was one to remember. The front desk was very helpful and informative when it came to assisting with the conference i was in town for. The tennis lessons were exceptional and an excellent experience in itself. The accommodations at the resort were outstanding. The 2/2 room with a full kitchen was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Dempsey's restaurant had a casual feel with delicious food to accomodate. I would definitely return to Saddlebrook with my family.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank turnerrj

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Hebrew first
Cary, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

This was my first time at Saddlebrook. My main purpose was to attend the tennis camp. The room accomadations were very nice and the tennis camp was excellent. . All the employees at the resort are very courteous, respectful and friendly. At the tennis camp Jimmy and Steve are awesome pro's. The taillor the drills to your skill level. The workout kicks your butt but it is worth it in the end the camp really makes you a stronger player if you take all their suggestions to heart.I attended in the off season so it was more affortable for me. The only thing being in the off season only one resterant was opened during the day and one different one at night. The heat was tough but I made it. I would love to go back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Bridgehampton, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

Our Son attended the Saddle Brook tennis camp this summer. Thanks to Howard Moore who oversees the tennis program, rather than a child merely participating in a program, Howard personalized the tennis program. Howard tailored the program to our son's tennis ability, with the ultimate goal to improve our son's tennis skills to play on a higher competitive level. Our son left Saddlebrook an improvedr tennis player, with new strategies and techniques to implement with his coach at home.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

My daughter and I spent a week this summer with friends at Saddlebrook because of the kids' tennis program . Our 2Bdrm suite, with kitchen, was clean and nicely decorated. The desk staff, shops' employees, maid staff, restaurant staff, tennis, spa and fitness staff were all top notch. My daughter, a tournament player, received very worthwhile tennis instruction with noticeable growth in her tennis skills. The director and his staff monitored and evaluated players on a daily basis to fit them into the most appropriate groups and were willing to adjust their placement, as needed, in order to make the most of their time on the courts. I typically observed one coach on every court with no more than four players, so the kids were receiving a lot of individualized attention. . My daughter also received excellent diagnostic and theraputic care for her knees from their athletic trainer. The free adult tennis mini clinics were great fun and very helpful. I had an excellent spa treatment (massage and reflexology), reasonably priced, in their beautiful spa facility. I also enjoyed the fitness center with its good selection of equipment. There are a variety of on-site restaurants with delicious food, albeit some were very pricey. The tennis shop had a wide selection of tennis attire and the huge beautifully designed pool was a hit. We will definitely go back!

Room Tip: You can choose rooms close to pool, golf course, fitness center, or tennis courts.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

I was at the Resort for a conference and travel quite a bit. This resort has everything you need and more. The staff was great the food outstanding and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I have to say the beds were fantastic, one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in.

I will return with my family.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

I had to switch rooms at the beginning of my stay due to some mechanical problem and they put me in a room full of cockroaches not only after they cleared the dead ones from my room at night before I was about to go to sleep there were live cockroaches in the room crawling over me the tennis was amazing but this has ruined my stay do not come if you plan to spend a lot of times in the room.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Anyonomous
Southeast Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2011

I am extremely picky and I tell the truth!
I loved that it was in a gated community so I felt safe! I am use to huge properties with hundereds to thousands of employees so this one was smaller but it was a wonderful experience. I will be returning!!!!
It was worth every penny staying there.. there are restaurants, in room dining, nearby establishments. The pools and jacuzzi were always working and in top conditon (unlike some places I have been). It was never over crowded so you felt like the place belonged to you. Housekeeping was awesome... We always had enough of everything and she did a fantastic job of making our room look beautiful! Some employees were not so enthused but they weren't rude. The managment staff there loves their job and really cares for their guest. The valet was nice and some were exceptional!! We always got a ride to our room and they were always quick to get my vehicle.
To anyone wanting to stay in a nice place in this area.. even if you have to travel and extra 30 minutes.. It is SO WORTH IT!!!!
I will be returning!!!

Room Tip: their site has awesome deals.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North

Been to Saddlebrook Resort Tampa? Share your experiences!