5 hours of day with great coaches on beautiful clay courts - paradise for tennis lovers. Drills and instruction were top notch, it's hard to advance in this game but these guys were as good as any I've seen. Very well organized, no hesitation in recommending and we'll be back. Resort is dated but the people were all very nice, no complaints, great beds, apt. was more than adequate. Only complaint was the loud and obnoxious music at the pool on weekends, made it impossible to relax. A really bad idea, this isn't South Beach! Food surprisingly good though the steak house is VERY expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 780 Acre resort 30 minutes north of Tampa International Airport with 95,000 Sq. Ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, two Arnold Palmer signature golf courses, 45 tennis courts in every grand slam surface, European-style Spa, Half-million gallon Superpool, Sports Village with Fitness Center; four award-winning restaurants and three lounges, the Saddlebrook Golf Academy and Hopman Tennis Programs for instruction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saddlebrook Resort Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddlebrook Resort Tampa Hotel Wesley Chapel
- Saddlebrook Hotel Tampa
- Saddlebrook Resort Wesley Chapel