“Rude”

Cuisines: American
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Rude”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped there, as we were traveling. It was Sunday Morning. When we walked in the music was so loud we could not even hear the waitress. My husband asked nicely if they could lower the music?Our waitress Cocoa, asked Nikki if they could lower the music a bit? Nikki who was standing in front of us talking nasty about us, rude, unintelligently. I was totally shocked because a customer asked to lower her country music. If we were not so hungry we would have walked out. Cocoa was polite to us. As far as the food! It is a Waffle House and good when you are traveling and no where else to go.

Visited August 2013

Florida
“Under Par even for Waffle House”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Been to this location before and it was not too bad, however today there was a new cook trainee. I mean, Waffle House used to be the place to go when the bars closed and you don't care what it taste like, but since I do not drink anymore I thought it would be a good day just to have some breakfast. Why not, right? My daughter's bacon looked like it had been zapped by Marvin Martian's "Space Modulator". It was inedible....burnt to a crisp!! I asked the waitress if my two egg whites were supposed to be this small? It looked like the size of a Quail Egg. Our waitress was pure drama queen....trashing the night staff to her co-workers. Not something you want to hear while you are trying to digest your meal. Save yourself some trouble and go to another Waffle House if you are craving it. This location just is not up to par anymore. Drive to Fowler Ave location.

• Visited June 2013