“YUM!”

Ranked #10 of 119 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was first introduced to First Watch through a friend who took me to brunch at the Carrollwood location. I was hooked. When I realized there was one in Wesley Chapel, I was happy to plan a lunch date with my husband so share the place with him.

First Watch seems to be crowded regardless of the day or time one visits. I've never gone on a weekend and likely won't as I would imagine they're slammed. The most I've had to wait during lunch hour on a weekday was 10 minutes.

I absolutely adore their blueberry pancakes. The berries are firm and not mushy and the pancakes aren't overly sweet. They're served with a fruit compote which goes nicely with the pancakes or you can use syrup. One can order anywhere from one to three pancakes. The pancakes are huge and one plus a side of bacon is very filling. Their bacon is good, thick sliced with good flavor. I've also had the banana granola pancakes ad those are wonderful as well.

My husband is more of a "traditionalist" when it comes to breakfast. He's an eggs, bacon, grits and biscuits kind of guy but he loves the pancakes at First Watch and has also had one of their omelettes which he couldn't say enough good things about.

The staff is always friendly and efficient and the food is served quickly.

I've never had a bad experience at First Watch and all of their food is fresh-tasting and well prepared.

First Watch is worth a visit, even if you must wait for a seat for a few minutes.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Love their menu and the food is of great quality. The sandwhich selections are a healthy size portion...you won't walk away hungry !!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

With plain exterior I was surprised to feel the vibrancy inside. This breakfast and lunch place has standard breakfast favorites plus a dazzling number of creative options including crepes, quinoa bowls, whole grain pancakes, waffles, salads and sandwiches. The service was professional and the delicious food was inexpensive..

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Arrived about 11 am on a Saturday. There was quite a line up of people waiting, but we only waited about 25 min. for a table. We had very quick service, waitstaff was efficient and friendly. Food was out within 8 minutes of ordering, might have been even less. I had the banana granola pancakes and they were awesome. My husband chose the waffle trifecta, and it was great - good sausage, fluffy waffle. We would definitely do this restaurant again if we are near one!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat breakfast. I went with 10 motorcycle riders who ride somewhere for breakfast every week. Service was great and so was the food. Carrot cake pancakes were over the top. The waitress tried to tell me 3 would be a lot to eat and she was right. I brought one home for the next day.