“Triple YUM!!!”

Burger Monger
Ranked #14 of 124 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is fresh and so yummy! The service and friendliness of everyone there, makes us feel at home. In addition, the atmosphere is great.. a ton of large flat screen TVs, music and they sell beer and wine. My fiance LOVES the hotdogs.. he says they are the BEST bar none.. and I love their veggie burger.. it seems home made to me.. and I try them every where I go. Oh and they offer Chalah (egg) bread on their sandwiches too.. soo yummy! Oh and also try their shakes, malts.. cookies.. I must sound like I work there.. but it really has become our "go-to" place because of everything I just mentioned above. I hope you try it... you'll LOVE it!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service is non existant. Burgers average. Price outrageous. Atmosphere typical of burger joint. This place is a typical place your order in line and go to your table and wait food place.

1  Thank capthowe
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We are big fans of another upscale burger place but my experience at the "Monger" was very good. You place your order and then have to wait in line to get it but the seating is quite comfortable and there are a few TV's. The fries were ok but not as good as 5 Guys. The burgers were nicely done and I hope people try all of these places as I love seeing these types of restaurants over the big chains any day.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Family of four bringing in friend family of three ordered up to show friends Burger Monger is better than Five Guys! Oh and you can order beer here! Akaushi beef is so good, so after we had our fill, we got some new Monger munchers! I reccommend the Brooklyn beer! Everything is made to order so it's well worth the visit. Employees stop by and check so even if things are not to your liking any adjustments could be made at that time.

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

The best thing I can say about this restaurant is the burger truly is above average. The quality of beef is exceptional and comes through when you taste burger. I ordered your standard beef burger with lettuce tomato and onion was very satisfied.

They also serve fresh cut French Fries. I ordered regular but was not as satisfied because the fry was a little al dente on the inside and slightly over done on the outside. Being a French Fry snob... it made a difference to me. I still love the fact I was eating a real potatoe and would figure the actual frying will vary each time I order.

Over all I give this restaurant a thumbs up. If you you in the mood for good burger give them a try.