“Live music”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Quail Hollow Golf
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great entertainment and atmosphere. Sitting by the pool and listening to live music while eating dinner was awesome.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

They have just redone the place and it is really beautiful. The menu is wonderful! What a great find in an area that really needed a good restaurant.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The place has had a whole facelift and is a top notch event facility now. The food was great. They have live music outside by the pools every weekend and there is no cover. I highly recommend this place if you want to go out and enjoy yourself, listen to music, maybe have some drinks and snacks or dinner.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I want to preface this by saying that I work in the pro shop at a golf course in Mass. My wife and I were so impressed with Keith and his staff that I had to write this. When we arrived we were greeted promptly and warmly by evryone. I felt like a member.I overheard Keith, the director of golf,say to someone that he had worked 32 days in a row.His attitude was that of a new employee trying his best to impress. He was attentive helpful and made us feel so welcomed.The course was the best of the 3 we played that week and the least expensive.The starter took the time to tell of the ins and outs of a couple of the trickier holes.The greens and faiarways were very nice and being a 20 handicapper at 63 yrs. old,not too good huh?lol, the couse from the white tees was very manageable and fun to play.Overall,one of the most memorable rounds I've ever played and would highly recommend this golf course. Thank you Keith for a fun day. Dave and Doreen Thomas