“Wonderful place” 4 of 5 bubbles

London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went for supper with my family and had such a good experience. The food was good and the atmosphere was out of this world. We sat by the pools and had our supper and it was just amazing. I will definitely go back next time I am in the area.

Visited February 2013

Zephyrhills, Florida, United States
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went for an evening of music on the patio. The patio is stunning. The music was great. But, the food...WOW what a surprise. So good, I still can't wait to go back for more.

Visited December 2012
Tampa
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Great Course, Good food, friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

A friend introduced us to this course, and we've played it probably 6 times in the last 8 weeks. The facilities are great, very high-quality. The bathrooms are very nice. The course is in great shape. The prices are very fair, the carts are nice. The pace of play can be slow sometimes after heavy rains when it is cart path only but everyone is nice and does not detract from the experience. The beverage cart ladies take excellent care of you, I see them probably 4-5 times per round. Brittany is very friendly. They also serve liquor which is nice if you want a vodka tonic. The food is terrific, from the sandwiches from the cart to the food in the clubhouse, which is very beautiful. They have a Sunday brunch where you can get a fresh flatbread made to order or omelets. The burger is terrific, as is the turkey club. I have not had a bad meal here.
The course is challenging yet forgiving, with fairways narrow enough that you want accuracy yet wide enough in areas to give you a boost if your short goes awry.
There's some water, some sand, but the houses along the course are far enough away that i've never had to look in someone's yard for my balls. It costs a little more than my usual course, but is longer with nicer facilities. It's a good value.

Visited August 2012
Wemo
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Work down the street and we frequent this place for lunch and happy hour. They have an amazing grilled salmon salad!

Visited June 2012