“Greek Food Fast”

The Hungry Greek
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a small location in Wesley Chapel that offers good Greek Food without having to go to Tarpon Spings.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Several times the service has been poor with a rude and insulting manager as well as hair in our food. When I complained they embarrassed us and others in the restaurant were appalled. Don't eat here

4  Thank Laurieanne M
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Hungry? Stop. Look no further. This is the place. Fresh, made to order just plain and simple Great Greek food! Everything is so good that my only problem is what to try next! Fast, friendly service from everyone you feel like your at home. Don't wait, just go!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I absolutely love The Hungry Greek--I eat here everytime I'm in Wesley Chapel on business! I've eaten in and have also used the take out option--the service has always been great! I love the gyro hungry pita and the chopped greek salad is fantastic but stick with the mini portion as it's huge!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great Greek food and amazing dessert! The servings are huge, we always order a few extra pita breads to go with our Gyro's. Great food for a great price!