“My favorite!!”

The Hungry Greek
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I absolutely love The Hungry Greek--I eat here everytime I'm in Wesley Chapel on business! I've eaten in and have also used the take out option--the service has always been great! I love the gyro hungry pita and the chopped greek salad is fantastic but stick with the mini portion as it's huge!

There are newer reviews for The Hungry Greek

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great Greek food and amazing dessert! The servings are huge, we always order a few extra pita breads to go with our Gyro's. Great food for a great price!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Not the best Greek food but a good value for the money. Nice courteous staff and generous potions. Make sue you bring your appetite because the food is plentiful.

1  Thank jan10214
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I decided to read all the reviews of this restaurant prior to going. I was sold very quickly and headed out, after a meeting. Fast, frindly service, with a quick turn around on the order. Greek salad was great, and I did not have to drive out to Tarpon Springs to find the salad. I also ordered the chicken pita, which I did not get to finish since the "mini" salad filled me up. Portions are huge, be prepared to receive a lot of food.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My family & I wanted to try "something new", though not expecting anything really great...just average. However, The Hungry Greek blew us away! I ordered the Chicken Pita the first time I went (see the pic); the Hungry Pita w/ chicken the second time (in less than a weeks time)! I would highly recommend BOTH! I also ordered the Greek salad w/ my pita, which you can add on for 1.99. One person can eat there for under $10...with water to drink....this may seem a little steep (I have a family of 6) but I'd rather walk away spending that for mouth-watering food that makes me go "Mmmm" with every bite than a steak that is fatty & chewy! Truly, our family was making all sorts of "yummy noises" when we ate here! :)
The reason I rated service a "4" is because the second time I went there were 4 of us and one of my friends had their food delivered to our table after the rest of us had our food for about 5-7 minutes. Just seemed a little long. Also, it would be nice if their styrofoam cups for water were larger....we were all up & down 4-5 times each.
Other than those 2 minor things, overall it is deliciously worth every penny!!! Both times I've been there its always hoppin'! We managed to find a table to sit at inside....tho patio seating is available as well. Staff was very friendly! The manager, Khanh, was super nice as he answered our questions about catering. Definitely something we will be doing in the future!
This is one place you don't want to miss out on! GO NOW! :)