“Fun atmosphere, creative burgers”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #20 of 119 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Fun atmosphere, great friendly service. Creative burger choices, different than your typical burger place. My favorite is the bonsai with pineapple and teriyaki. Nothing bad to say about it. Sign up for the rewards program and get a free burger on your birthday!

1  Thank mariermarie
There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went to Red Robin, wanted a salad. We both got the Avo-cabbo salad-a Cobb salad with avocado in it. It was delicious! Not a whole lot of avocado to warrant putting it in the name, but it was still good. All ingredients were fresh. It is a huge salad, and I was quite satisfied when I left.

That being said, there were a couple of problems, albeit minor and fixed easily.

I have a Red Robin Royalty card and was under the impression that they only credited the burgers you ordered to get a free burger. They credit everything you order, so we were pleasantly surprised with that. We have been to Red Robin before and it continues to be one of our favorite places to eat. I've never been disappointed with their food and service.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great service and a terrific menu. We enjoy their bugers and salads. It is busy but the service moves along.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been to this location twice. Both times I was able to find parking easily, but we did not arrive during peak hours. The food was great, love the onion ring tower! Our favorite burger is the "Royal Red Robin", this one is topped with bacon & a fried egg. It is delish! I've also tried a few of their mixed drinks, love the Screaming Red Zombie. It is really good. The atmosphere is casual, its fun for the whole family. We now have a new location in Brandon right by us, so we will probably go to that one now, but if we are ever on this side of town we wouldnt hesitate to go here again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

the hamburger I ordered was not done inside. I decided that was the last time I would go there. Even though there are many people that go there doesn't mean it's good.