“Hidden Gem”

900* Woodfired Pizza
Ranked #21 of 120 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Finally visited this restaurant during my last visit to Tampa. I visit Tampa once every 5 weeks and I've always wanted to try this location just never made it. But this time John was craving pizza so we gave it a try before heading to the airport.

So happy we tried it! Great service, nice atmosphere for a pizza place, amazing pizza! A table next to us ordered a calzone and it was HUGE (check out the picture I added). We each got a slice of pizza with a white sauce, spinach and tomatoes and it was so good!

If the location of this establishment was a little more central in the Wiregrass plaza it might be a little busier but the specific location makes it a real hidden gem.

We will definitely return the next time I visit Tampa again and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had a 16" pizza (which one I don't remember the name) and for 4 of us we were able to split 8 large slices. It was great. You really have to fold the pizza up to eat it which is how you would eat this type of pizza anyway. So delicious and authentic. I've also had their pizza by the slice you won't believe how huge the slices are. Not complaining. They also offer pasta, lasagna, salads, etc...
I've never had any of those but I know I could order them with confidence. We plan to go back for sure!!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We ate at 900° today expecting more of a true pizzeria experience. Thought we could order custom slices like any other joint that haphazardly offers slices. (something as a17yr pizzaiolo i would never do) and say "No". fortunately i had the opportunity to try the
"neapolitan" the crust was far too crunchy and took too long to cook obvious use of ice in the dough and oven under 900° i had to make sure the server knew i wanted barona carbon. The cheese was obviously grande and was lacking focus. The crust was too crisp even though the cook fired it up for me. Not everyone knows VPN or APN standards however i should call my people for a surprise inspection. I can't believe my pizza was made with pure caputo, doc tomatoes, or doc olive oil. Good for tourist, bad for real Italians (not me) looking for traditional pizza.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Go in and asked to be seated outside. There is a nice cabana providing shade and h seating is good or people watching. It's also a little quieter and more roomy I the outside patio area. The bruschetta was very good and came ith 4 pieces. The pizzas are large - we ordered the 18 inch for 3 adults and took home half. The service was quick and our server friendly. We'll be back for the atmosphere and good food!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Fantastic! This is not your average pizza joint, claiming to have NY Style pizza. This is real pizza, with carefully selected and crafted ingredients. Try it and you'll immediately taste the difference. The counter offers pizza by the slice, and the slices are huge. My favorite is the Mitica- diced ripe tomatoes, spinach and garlic with a creamy white sauce. It's incredible! My first choice, it's so delicious. Coming in a close second is a tie for their woodfired Prosciutto pie (Prosciutto di Parma, shaved Parmesan cheese, mozzarella, arugula and cherry tomatoes) and Boscaiola (sautéed mushrooms, rosemary sausage, mozzarella and crushed tomatoes). If you are in the mood for pasta, the pesto and bolognese are not to be missed. If you should happen to have any room left over for dessert, right across from 900 degrees is 365 Italian Gelataria- their homemade gelato is much creamier and more flavorful than ice cream. They also have hand crafted crepes filled with Nutella and fruit. Or you can do what my husband does, and gets a chocolate gelato milk shake with their fresh whipped cream! Enjoy