“Hope things have more flavor (now)”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #65 of 119 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excited to use the coupons that this restaurant puts in lots of the local papers. Unfortunately it was our one and only visit. The food was bland in taste and looked like it came straight from a can (nothing was done to dress up any of the sides). Such a prime location and food with no flavor.

There are newer reviews for Dickey's Barbecue Pit

Reviewed March 7, 2013

fast food style. Had a quite a few meats here and like all of them. A couple of sauces to pick from or combine, help yourself with that. I LOVE the green beans with bacon always get 2 of that for my 2 sides. Clean friendly and cheap for what you are getting. Good for meat lovers

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love this place. Its good and you get free ice cream after you eat your dinner/lunch.....the sweet tea is awesome too. I love the pulled pork and the chicken. The mac and cheese is pretty good. I love that they have fried onion tanglers and okra. Good family atmosphere and good customer service. Also, love that its right by my house.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I don't what others are saying about Dickey's, but I think their BBQ is great. Yes, it can be a bit pricey, but the chopped Texas brisket is mouthwatering. Their sides of potato casserole, green beans, and jalapeno beans are all delicious. The servers are wonderful and the owners give BACK to the community in a HUGE way. I would warn that Sunday is "kids eat free," so you might not want to plan your trip when church lets out. The front line can get long since they make everything to order. Other than that, Dickey's is wonderful!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Its like being in a cheap take out, but it's not cheap. I have no idea when or how they cook their food, but everything tastes like leftovers. It has the comfort of a Checkers Restaurant. I've had bad food before, but this is a new low. And talk of pleasantly or service, a 1 out of 10. Never, never, again. I'll cook at home first.

1  Thank Rcbinder