“3rd times no charm ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Naples, Florida
“3rd times no charm ”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice shame on me. (Sigh) Long story short, do not recommend dining at this establishment.

1 Thank Gblackenstein

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“New Year's Eve Dinner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have visited this location many times in the past, as the food has always been very good. I was alittle disappointed by a few things that happened. First, after waiting to be seated for an understandable amount of time, we were seated in the bar at a booth. When I stated that I came to have dinner in the restaurant and not sit in the the bar where the noise level was extremely high, I was informed that I should have requested "special seating" when put on the wait list, even though my preference was not requested at that time. After a short wait, we were seated in the resaurant, where the waiter explained how we could do some changes to our order and then delivered our meal without the requested changes to our sides. We let it slide, they're busy. We ordered coffee and dessert and although my companion's dinner dishes were removed as he finished, my empty dishes remained on the table until I requested they be removed. When I handed the waiter the salt and pepper shakers to clear the table from dinner, he hesitated to take them. As, my sister said "I guess they aren't a fine-dining establishment". The waiter closed out our check at the table while we were having dessert and never asked if we needed anything, like a coffee warm up! Then the salt and pepper shakers were returned to our table and we were made to feel like it was time to get outta there, even though we had left a generous 25% tip! Happy New Year to us!

• Visited December 2013
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Bonefish Grill--Ymm!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food was better than expected and staff was exceptional. The lemon drops were the best I've ever had.

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Back to normal”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just a quick follow up to my last review. To cut to the chase, the background music was where it should be and the meal as usual, was excellent.

• Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Consistently excellent food with great service”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have been here dozens of times, it is usually always excellent. I had fish and chips once that were horrible but they bent over backwards to accomodate me and fix it, so how can I complain. This is a great restaurant with reasonable prices for excellent quality food.

Visited November 2013