“Love it”

Dining options: Breakfast
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Love it”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I never had a bad meal at a Cracker Barrel, ever! My hubby and I crossed the country using a CB map and stopped to eat every nite wherever there was a CB. Whether you have breakfast, lunch or dinner, you always get a delicious, filling meal. Make sure to try the homemade biscuits, so light and fluffy. Also, well, try it all, I don't have the space to write down all the great items. I will say that I tried the shrimp and grits and they were fabulous. I spent a week in Hilton Head trying to find better, but could not. There's something for everybody, Nana and kids included.

• Visited March 2013

Warner Robins, Georgia
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The folks at Cracker Barrel was very friendly and our service was great. The food came in an orderly timeframe and it was delicious.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bradenton, Florida
“Another Good Meal at Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Took the whole family to brunch and had a wonderful variety of fresh, delicious foods. The price is quite good and the quality is always there. Our server was very helpful and made the kids feel very important. I always feel safe stopping at Cracker Barrel.

Visited April 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Always reliable”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

When we go we are never disappointed. My wife likes breakfast allday menu and I like the variety.Food is good,priced well and the old fashioned candy counter is always fun for us.

Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Fresh food, good value”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Cracker Barrel is Cracker Barrel. Fresh food from scratch (ish). Large portions. Friendly smiling service every time I visit. The only con is the noise level.

Visited February 2013