“Yummy!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
New Port Richey, Florida, USA
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was my first visit to a Grillsmith Restaurant and it will definitely not be my last. Enjoyed the food immensely. Only complaint was that we were seated next to a group of people with babies. They screamed and threw food around. Not the restaurants fault. I guess no one's fault and unavoidable.

Visited October 2013

Zephyrhills, Florida, United States
“One of the better " Chain" restaurants...”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Although we try to avoid most "Chain" restaurants, I must say this one doesn't feel like a typical one. The atmosphere is slightly masculine yet very comfortable. We have gone with a large group, our kids and a "Date night" and have had just as good a time as other visits. The food has been consistently good every time. Although there is our "tried and true" favorites, I like to try the new items and specials they offer to keep from falling into the "Chain" restaurant dullness. Greeters and wait staff have always been friendly and very understanding when it comes to our small children. Looking forward to visiting this location again soon with our family !!!

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great menu”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've eaten here a few times for lunch, dinner and happy hour and have always been pleased with the service and the food. The menu offers a variety of different items to include healthy options as well. I definitely would recommend you give this restaurant a try while in the Wesley Chapel area!

Tampa FL
“Something for everyone's taste”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've decided this is my new favorite go-to place. Whether lunch or dinner, eating alone or with friends, I've always been treated courteously and well. This is not always the case w/ older women eating alone. But here, there is a menu that is varied, with many healthy and glutinous options. The bourbon glazed salmon salad is exceptional as is their selections for happy hour treats. The wait staff makes all the difference here. Great place!!

Tampa, Florida
“Great Experience, Great Value”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We eat at the Grillsmith in Wiregrass Mall in Wesley Chapel all of the time! They have a great happy hour and great appetizer specials during happy hour. We love their appetizers, salads, burgers and my husband loves the cajun chicken & shrimp pasta which has a spicy cream sauce. The staff is friendly and attentive.