“NYGypsy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food is really good ... we had the sirloin and the
salmon delicious. The service was great.
We had a very nice time and would recommend.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have been here a couple of times. The food is reasonable. I had the ribs last time. Tuna was great according to my friend. Service was fine. I am growing tired of noisey resturants and this one is loud. The rooms have high ceilings and the noise just whirls round. The room with booths seems to be quieter.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went there with my wife. Food was great and service was good as well. Try the eggrolls for an appetizer, excellent. Plenty to choose from on the menu and prices are not too bad. Will be visiting there again when we are in town.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My experience with Grillsmith is usually the food sounds better when reading on the menu than when you taste it. The meatloaf is very popular with many people but I felt it was very ordinary and more filler than meat. I recommend the spicy shrimp appetizer and the ahi tuna, but more than ever, we find ourselves choosing other places we like better. Try it and see if we are wrong, you may like it better than we do.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Food is average service is terrible i want it a boost and the waitress was so upset because we want it to seat in another table we ended up leaving dissapointed

1  Thank Tampa-dud