“My Birthday Free Burger reward!”
Review of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers - CLOSED

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

I just had to use my reward card to have my free Birthday Burger! I just enjoyed it so much! Red Robin is at the Wellington Mall, you have access near parking lot! That was nice for me to not have to walk far! there was just a ten minute wait at lunch time! I did think the actual facility was a little small! But very Big in Burgers and Taste! Yum! My daughter took me and we both order the whiskey BBQ Burger! It was Delicious!! I had a cocktail and my daughter order bottomless Rootbeer! Both were tasty and huge! Server Monica was very nice. We had a lovely meal and i recommend you come by and enjoy your next meal and get your reward card! Red Robin.... Yum!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We are not sure if all Red Robins operate the same but we had a good experience at the one in Port Orange, Fl. This one we will not go back to. We waited several minutes just to be sat as the hostess was not even there. Then it took another several minutes for our waitress to come over to take our order. We ordered a simply grilled chicken sandwich and a turkey burger with fries and broccoli. I was able to finish about half of the turkey burger. It tasted like the most processed piece of meat I have eaten. You could buy frozen processed patties at a grocery store, reheat them and that would taste better. The simply grilled chicken was small and had a weird gelatin texture on top. Highly processed as well is what I am guessing. No one asked us if we liked our meal. Waitress never came back to tell us if they had hot sauce after we asked. We only wanted hot sauce to make the food more palatable. We should of sent both back but after all of the waiting, we were starving. Even fast food is better. Next time we will eat at the food court.

1  Thank Taylor200
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We paid our first visit to the Red Robin chain and were really pleased with our experience on all levels. The burgers were delicious. Value for money-wise, loved the idea of the bottomless fries and drinks (though we didn't really need to take advantage of it, as even the standard burger is quite large). Our server was very attentive. All in all, lovely and we'll be back.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Had to try this place after seeing so many of those commercials. It was pretty good....It is actually set up like a retro diner even though it seems to cater to families with children. That was suprising since they offer a great selection of alchohol. My husband and I immediately ordered the Purple Haze when we saw it on the menu...most places don't carry it! Then we ordered some burgers...I had mine pig out style with bacon and he had his fired up with ghost chili sauce...he regretted it later...lol. But, both were delecious. It had been a while since we've had good hamburgers out and Red Robin lived up to its reputation. It you're at the mall, stop in and try one. The endless fries are a great touch as well and they have 5 different dipping sauces you can try.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Food is good but everytime we have gone we had to wait over an hour. Our first visit, our waitress was not familiar with the menu and ended up having to leave shortly after (we think she was fired). If you love buger joints the food is worth the wait. If you don't, do not waste your time