“Beautiful”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wellington
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We were driving across from the east coast to sanabel late and needed a room. Found on tripadvisor. Got a room on a Saturday night and got discount for AAA. Beautiful room, comfy bed lots of pillows. Internet worked great. Has nice pool and fitness room. I would stay here again. Very clean and quiet

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Glen32169

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Korean first
Sarasota, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Arrived late and front desk staff was rude. Had to go downstairs second time after check in as room key did not work. Staff was upset as he was watching television and had to get up to rekey the room. Awoke in the morning and there were ants crawling all over my computer, ipad and papers. Reported to the front desk twice where they promised they would send someone to the room to eradicate the ants. No one ever arrived from the hotel and when I checked out there will still ants crawling around the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

robert c, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to make sure the our service levels meet our expectations and the pest problem is addressed.
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This Hampton is the best one we have stayed in. It is clean, centrally located, with a good breakfast (especially the cinnamon rolls). A refridgerator was brought up at our request. No in room safe. The pool is open from 8am -10pm and there are lots of beaches within a 1/2 hr. We were there for a waterski competition and had a special rate of $99. Great value!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Patti W
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a comfortable hotel with good amenities. It is clean and the staff is very friendly and willing to help with whatever is needed. We had trouble finding the hotel and called for directions. They were perfect and we made it easily. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Irene A
Freeport, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

The hotel is centrally located to the Wellington area and is a good value. Overall it was clean, the food was adequate, the room clean but the carpeting kinda grungy, and the staff was nice. Pool was wonderful!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stay at Hampton Inns when the location and price are reasonable. I arrived late in the afternoon, I was tired and needed to access the internet. I located your hotel via GPS. It was obvious that the hotel was far from full, I was quoted a rate which in my experience was high. I asked the desk attendant if my Hilton Honors, AAA or if they had a senior citizen rate. I was told in a very cold way that she could not adjust the rate, if I wanted I could go to a sister hotel for less. Based on my needs at the time I elected to stay, I also made a decision to not use this hotel again and look for other brands during my travels in the future. The breakfast was not up to the quality I have learned to enjoy at other Hampton hotels. Bottom line I paid too much and received too little.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Missionjas
robert c, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
I can assure you that we want all of our guests to be greeted and treated with the utmost respect. I apologize that your initial inquiries with our front office were not so friendly. We're reviewing your comments with our staff and addressing your concerns. We certainly want the opportunity to invite you back for a better stay and hope you will consider us again in the future.

Kind regards,

The Hampton Inn & Suites Management
Coral Gables, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a lacrosse tournament. It is conveniently located 5 minutes from the fields and two minutes from a Fresh Market. It was wonderful to have such a spacious room and the fact that a washer and dryer were available was also helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wellington
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Flor...
#5 of 34 in West Palm Beach
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - ...
#23 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Royal Inn
Royal Inn
#1 of 1 in Royal Palm Beach
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes
#10 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington? Share your experiences!