“Mismanagement and No service - they need help”
Review of Chili's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's
Ranked #100 of 161 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We are (were) regulars at this Chili's location. We won't be now. The restaurant was steady but not packed when we arrived just after 5 PM. The hostess took us to a booth in the back. Our server (I use that for identification, not for function) was standing at a table that had finished was getting ready to leave. Several of them had " to go" boxes and it was obvious, they were leaving. Shannon stood there- looking at us occasionally and talking to the people at this table for a full 10 minutes. She was no more than 2 feet from our booth. When the people finally decided to leave, she came over and said- I'll be with you shortly. We should have left then.
We finally got drinks. I ordered the queso dip that was supposed to be free with the code on my cell phone. She wrote the number down but it still showed up on the bill. Every time we looked for Shannon, she was at the server station seemingly fighting with the computer. Several times she had people come over to help her. The manager was completely incompetent. He kept walking around the restaurant like he was lost. A few times he asked people in other stations if they were doing ok. He never came into Shannon's station and asked any of us- I really think he knew what was happening and didn't know how to deal with it.
People in other stations came in and got fed. Nobody in our station got the right food or beverages.
There was another server who was trying to help her, but it was a lost cause. The hostess sat a party of 7 at a table that was really meant for 4 along the wall. Again it was Shannon's table. They asked if they could pull up the adjoining table because they were so cramped, but their request was refused. I can't believe they actually stayed.

As you can imagine. our drinks were never refilled and somebody else brought our food out- eventually- and auctioned it off.

It took over 2 hours for us to get out of there. I was not going to argue about the appetizer charge, and chance being there for another half hour.
If you do happen in to this Chil's location, plan on being there for a while. I also suggest you think about leaving if it starts to look bad. Don't rely on management to notice.

There are newer reviews for Chili's