“Save your money and your time”
Review of Buca di Beppo - CLOSED

Buca di Beppo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Palm Tran Bus Stop at the Wellington Green Mall.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Nothing like going out with your family, children and grandchildren, and having the joy of being together destroyed by a bad meal in a noisy restaurant. Let me count the ways: Slow, disconnected service, overpriced food (WAY overpriced), sloppy service. End of story.

bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to mamacares@bucainc.com? Please make sure to include the date and location of your complaint in your e-mail. We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Its been awhile since I ate at Buca di Beppo, the food was good and the asmostphere was noisy. Lots of kids, we ordered family style traditional italian nothing grand. A little pricing for the quality but fun was had by all.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

good service of home style Italian fare. the portions are awesome which requires either an Olympic appetite or the ability to love leftovers.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

can't understand what's going on here-where was the food???

1. no bread: nothing.
2. first two entrees ordered: 'we're out'
3. of 9 desserts on the menu: only 3 were available
4. took two hours to get all the food delivered

are you kidding me?

will never be going back

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was one of the WORST experiences I've ever had at a restaurant from teh time I arrived to the time I left. I was greeted rudely by a hostess that was just very mean and unhelpful. I explained to her that I was there for a party and I asked that she kept it a surprise for woman who's birthday we were celebrating. She rolled her eyes and said "Maybe. I'll try." I then asked her to refirgerate a cake that I brought in and she replied "If I have to...". Take some pride in your job. Then our party of 20 had requested seperate checks when the reservation was made and were told it would be no problem. When the waitress arrived to greet us and take a drink order (after 20 minutes of nobody offering assistance) she stated "Yea...I don't do that". When I called her out on it, she promptly left the room and the manager came in and apologized and said they would do it. The manager then sent in a new server who did seem happy to help. The waitress that actually took care of the party was actually very nice. Then the food came out. I ordered a pizza half margherita and half cheese. It came out completely wrong. The waitress took the food back and said she would have it made properly. 20 minutes passed and another pizza was brought to the table and it was basically raw. When I asked for the manager again, they simply comped the pizza and never offered anything else. Meanwhile I had been there for over an hour and really wanted something for lunch. The hostess, the original waitress and the management was very rude and completely unprofessional. I will NEVER go back to this restaurant again.

bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014