“Healthy and Delicious, Great Combo!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #103 of 166 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We's eaten here often as we know they serve non-hormone & antibiotic fed beef or chicken, and no GMO vegetables. The price is excellent as is the service and the food. Only fast-food restaurant we eat at, period.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat. Went on a Sunday afternoon. Line was extremely long and moved much slower than normal. My burrito was cold but could have been my fault. I am not sure if it was served to me that way. The people were nice but just needed service to be faster. Still good food and good place to eat!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Food was tasty. Very crowded and noisy so that tells you it is good. Took my nephews - one had rice bowl (Chicken) and I has beef rice bowl. Very large and filling. Choices for top were plentiful. One nephew has burrito very filling he said. I would go there again as price for 3 was $24.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

As bad as this awful sampling of the Chipotle franchise has been - it is even more shocking that it's decline is unchecked and that with each passing day it just gets worse. No management or plan seems to be the defining formula for this chaotic and I inviting fast food slip joint.

Two hours before closing tonight and customers are informed that they are out of brown rice, fajitas, black beans and several other items and to quote the employee, "we ain't making anymore."

This excuse for a restaurant is just not worth the effort. It's dirty, badly run and frankly overpriced when one considers the end product and distasteful performance of the employees.

Management has to be kidding!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We always go to Chipotle! Love the freshness of the food and my favorite the Guacamole. Downside always big line to order.