“They keep missing the mark on a great location”
Review of Mara Cucina Italiana - CLOSED

Mara Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“They keep missing the mark on a great location”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Of course no wait to be. Waiter came rushing stood like a table away and asked "what to drink" no name tag or server uniform so I wondered who this was. Received our drinks then we waited and waited oh wait and waited some more for him to return to ask if we were ready to order. Cesar salad was bad Pizza was tasteless. Just another disappointment at Wellington Green Mall

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not worth the wait! Poor service!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was empty yet we waited over 10 minutes just to place drink orders by the bus boy. Straws, coasters, and napkins were tossed on the table. I have never witnessed such poor service! We had to ask for utensils, the appetizers we wanted were not available, and the pizza ordered had processed ham from a can! I don't understand how this place is still in business! This place is not worth the poor service even if the food was mediocre.

USA
“Question: Was it worth the coupon?”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Answer: Probably not. Unfortunately. The restaurant was empty except for one other couple. Too many employees tripping over themselves but not offering their best service. We are new to the area and one of the ways we try out different places is by using coupons. I do have to say that the garlic rolls - while dripping with oil and butter - were very delicious! They are brought out warm from the kitchen. Our meals however were just lukewarm. Since the restaurant wasn't busy, I'm not sure why that happened! Portions are good. However I found the sauce to be bland. Red pepper and Oregano are available on the table but I prefer that my sauce already have flavor and spice when brought to the table.

My expectations were not met by the staff or food. As an added note: the food court across the hall was doing a booming business!

• Visited February 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Can't wait to come back”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Love this place. I've had the pizza, the fried shrimp and it was delicious. Love the service too. Very friendly staff.
My friends have had the baked ziti, shrimp fra diavlo and cleaned their plates. Can't wait to come back again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank avr912
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
“I'm done going to places just because I have a coupon.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went with a friend because I had a $10 off voucher to use. It was a Thursday night- only 2 other people dinning and the owner was in. We started with 2 drinks- both ALL sugar and cheap booze (even though we were not getting "house" alcohol.) The garlic rolls were burnt and smothered in oil and butter. We ordered the tomato/basil/mozz salad and the salmon salad... The tomato was grainy like it had been sitting in a fridge for weeks- the mozzarella was flavorless and chewy and there was zero seasoning. The salmon salad was very bland- no color (sear) on the salmon or salt/pepper. The fish was cooked alright but just very "blah" all together...set on a bed of boring veggies. We were asked a couple times how the food was and we responded with a nice critique and expected the owner to come over to chat about it...never did. So basically we paid after leaving full plates behind and will never go back.

• Visited September 2013