“so special”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jordan's Steak Bistro - CLOSED

Jordan's Steak Bistro
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Road 7/441
Description: Our goal at Jordan"s Steak Bistro is to bring a level of hospitality and quality to Wellington that it has not yet seen. Jordan’s selections range from small plated steaks to traditional cuts, as well as seafood, and vegetarian selections.
Wellington, Florida
“so special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

We recently had our first experience dining at Jordan's and enjoyed every bite. We liked it so much we are returning for our new year's eve dinner. Everything was cooked to perfection. We don't eat red meats often so when we do it has to be the best. In Wellington, Jorden's hits the mark. It is right up as one of our favorites places. We will be returning often with visiting friends and family. Toldall our friends about Jordan's too.

wellington
“My Search Has Ended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Who would have thought I would find the best Crab Cakes south of Maryland in Wellington, FL! On my first visit to Jordan's Steak Bistro, I skirted the steak and went right for the crab cakes and it was a delectable decision. The crab cakes were absolutely perfect. They are full of crab not empty fillers and are seasoned just right and come with a delicate sauce. My husband had the mahi mahi and has not stopped raving about it. The service was efficient and cordial and Craig's wine recommendation was spot on! I'll have to go back to try the steak. One little word of caution, check the menu prices before you go as the entrees are pricey!

• Visited December 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were looking to have dinner out, and thought about steak. That is a limited requisite in Wellington. To be honest, I think I grill better steaks than most of the restaurants in my area.

But my mind was blown away by the fantastic meal I had at Jordan's.

The steak was perfectly cooked. It was amazing. I can honestly say, it was divine. The side dishes were superb. The grilled asparagus was perfectly cooked, just enough to have a delicious bite, but not be too soft. Al Dente, would be a good analogy.

The service was the best I have ever had. Honestly, I thought I was in another country. It was amazing. The knowledge of the plates was phenomenal, and our server catered to our every whim. It was a pleasure to dine at Jordan's.

If you want to dine at a real steakhouse, then you need to look no further. The experience will amaze you, and the menu will inspire you.

“Special Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Went for my birthday tonight and I was not disappointed. From printing my name and happy birthday on the menu to sharing a few of his favorites wines, our server Craig went above and beyond. We tried the duck and crab cake for appetizers and both had delicious flavors. The strip steak and filet (Craig recommended the 10 oz filet which was huge and no longer on the menu) were also perfect and cooked just the way we liked. A nice slow paced celebration ending with bananas foster with a candle. We will be back for our next special occasion. The prices were a high for the area but definitely go to celebrate a special occasion or to splurge.

Plainview, New York
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

The decor was nice, the staff was very polite and attentive. the steak was cooked correctly but was over salted. the three sides we ordered were a disappointment. - mac n cheese was gummy, Russell sprouts were under cooked, french fries were limp. the best things we ordered were the drinks.

• Visited October 2013