“Excellent new place”

Dining options: Reservations
Wellington, Florida
“Excellent new place”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We were impressed today with our first visit.
It is a beautiful quiet new building on a main street.
To start with the waiter could not have been nicer.
I had steak and shrimp and my wife had a salad. Both were top notch.l
Waiter kept checking to see if we needed anything else.
We will make this place a regular.

• Visited January 2013

Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Another terrible time”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

The hostesses are horrible. The service is slow. The food was cold and greasy again. I don't understand why. It is a beautiful place. However all they make are excuses about why they can't do a better job. It is sad. I have given it four chances and it is three to many. On my last visit a manager and a hostess argued about weather I could sit in the bar and eat. Right in front of me like I wasn't there. Then when I was sat it took forever for service and the food arrived cold and greasy.

3 Thank RickProvenzano
“Boring Food”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Service ok. Food may be fresh but prepared to the basic standards, been there twice and found nothing to go back for also the pot roast dinner was spotty warm and cold like it was microwaved. Will not recommend .

Wellington, Florida
“Great food, fast service, nice place!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Enjoyed a family meal in this restaurant. They have a wide selection and the food was served quickly and hot, despite a full restaurant.

The options on the menu seem to be all encompassing and we had a lot of selections for our somewhat picky eaters.

I enjoyed the Shephards Pie, and tried a little of the burger. For some reason, they only serve their burgers Medium Well or Well Done.

Nice place!

• Visited January 2013
“Food and service was Horrible!!!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Table was dirty when sat, the waiter was gone 20 min at a time, the chicken tasted rubbery and microwaved, the adults food came out but our daughters did not, and then he looked at his book like he forgot to put it in, the claimed it would be right out. I will Never go back!! First time there and I've never had service so bad, and all we kept hearing the waiter say to other tables when he did come out was apologizing for his absence constantly. I was tempted to walk out.