“Fast, and quick sandwich”
Review of Earl of Sandwich - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earl of Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Palm Beach
“Fast, and quick sandwich”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is an average fast food chain.... their sandwiches are tasty, but nothing special...the palce always has a weird smell, kinda like something is burning. If you are looking for a quick stop at the mall, try it, it's not bad....but not great.

• Visited July 2013

Greenacres, Florida
“Fantastic sandwich”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

They have a very good sandwiches. I love there tuna melt sandwich.the price affordable. Good service and atmosphere good.

• Visited July 2013
Loxahatchee, Florida
“My Experience”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Earl of Sandwich has a great vegetarian sandwich, I love it. I wish they have more options for us vegetarians, but the only vegetarian sandwich they have on their menu is just addictive. The help is also very attentive and nice.

• Visited January 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Sandwiches are great”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I enjoyed the sandwiches toasted bread and melted cheese. The soup was just too sweet for me, The price was not as high as I thought. I had the roast beef it was good. the store is right side coming out of dillards at the Green Mall

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Robert H
Wellington, Florida
“Enjoyed the sandwich but............”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have eaten here many times before and have always enjoyed the fresh and tasty sandwiches. This location is in a mall and is a great alternative to going to the food court. Service and cleanliness has always been better than average until today.

Todays visit was unpleasant because of the lack of grooming regarding one of the employees. Even though the employee was polite the employee could not cover up for the unproffesional appearance. I will not go into any details but I have contacted EOS about this matter.

As soon as I see management correct this issue I will return to this location, otherwise I will pass it by and hit the food court. I really hope that it was nothing more than a bad day for this employee and returns to work looking more professional.

• Visited October 2012