“Always a great dining experience”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 168 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Join us for Happy Hour! Enjoy special happy hour pricing on selected wines by the glass and by the bottle daily until 7 p.M. Selected martinis and cocktails are only $7 before 7p.M. Daily.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We visit often because I love the ambience, quality of the food, pretzel sticks and easy parking.
Even without reservations, we never have had to wait more than 10 minutes (that was for a party of 5).
If you are watching your carbs, they will accomodate you with a side of double spinach. If you are not watching your carbs, the bread basket is excellent. Pretzel stick and cranberry rolls are perfect. The mojitos and margaritas are always strong... even when they are on special on Thursday nites!

2  Thank AlinaSkyla

Reviewed September 29, 2012

i got a disc from am express. so i went and was pleasantly surprised. the atmosphere was great,the service very good to exc,the food was prepared wonderfully. the prices are reasonable.. the hambugers were outstanding with all the trimmings included. the french onion was to die for ,one of the best ive ever had sweet and not bitter plenty of cheese and onions.. the fish was excellent encrusted grouper.. not one single complain here. hard to find in shopping mall my gps got me close..will go back.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Thank you for a wonderful evening out. What a clean, friendly atmosphere. Our food was great tonight we had hardly any wait. The time between the courses was well timed. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Would definetly recommend Stonewood to anyone wanting to go somewhere that's reasonably priced with excellent food.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I went to Stonewood a couple of months ago and we were told the wait was about 45 minutes. As an impatient person I have a hard time waiting for anything and we went elsewhere. Last week we stopped in again and was told there was a similar wait, but this time we decided to eat at the bar. The bar has a few TVs with sports on, but it didn't feel like a sports bar. Our bar tender was friendly and handled the crowd easily. I ordered the shrimp and scallops which were grilled perfectly and my wife had the 12oz bone in filet which was the special. Her dish was about $10 more expensive than the 9oz filet and the bone probably accounted for additional 3 ounces. Both our meals were good and we had a fun time there. I would go back again even if I have to wait.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Most places were closed on Sunday 26th August as we were getting "lashed" by the outer bands of Isaac. By Monday afternoon Wellington was well Flooded ! So I was impressed to be ushered in by the sous chef saying they would serve till 9.00pm
I have eaten here before , and while no so visible when visiting the Wellington Green Mall go and find it .
A little dark in decor but the food , staff and service sparkle. Happy hour can be busy but that can be attributed to clients who eat early in Florida .... 8.30pm is much better