“One of the best pizza in Palm Beach County.”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #14 of 161 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The pizza at this place is tasty and well done. The crust might be slightly burnt on the edges because it's thin and charcoal cooked. It's my favorite place in Wellington and the entire West Palm Beach area for pizza, followed by Basilico's.
They have Peroni beer on draught, a plus for me as I'm Italian.
I like the traditional pie without adding toppings, just with cheese tomato and basil.
They also have a good mixed salad, you can share it in two easily.
Service was attentive during both my visits, in spite of the place being packed on Friday night.

I wish the music would be played at lower volume and they could have a better selection, something like downtempo or jazz as it would suit the place better and make conversation easier. Can be loud on weekend evenings.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

The coal fired pizza was crisp and delicious. The ribs were outstanding. They are prepared in a vinegar sauce with redxand green pepoers( the hot kind) so there's no sweet BBQ sauce on them. They were really good!
Our server Davidcwas both knowledgable and attentive.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I first didn't like the pizza because the crust was burnt. My wife told me I didn't have to eat all the pizza, leave the edges, its not cheeze filled like pizza hut. The wings are great and salad is not bad. I enjoy eating this pizza its not for the kids soccer team for them pizza hut. They have pizza with no tomato sauce that is mozzerella and tomatoes and basil very good The service sit down or take out its good. Just don't be suprised if the price is a lot more than the $5 cheeze pizza or the pizzas of pizza hut and other chains.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We love the pizza, wings, meatballs and salad. We frequent this store and this brand, and are fans of their consistent quality and tasty food.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Good pizza, service, and a clean place where they have great meatballs and deserts too. I will be back for sure.