“Nice close to home”

Dining options: Delivery
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Nice close to home”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The restaurant is bright it looks like a bar but it is a Chinese Thai Japanese menu. The sushi or sashimi seems pretty fresh and the price is what it is in West Palm Beach. The rice was a pretty good quality and the tea tasted more tea than water like many restaurants. The area is pretty limited. I guess I will try the Chinese.

• Visited June 2014

Miami, Florida
“Don't Go During Polo Season or If You Have Allergies”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Overcrowded, kitchen always seems to be backed up, and despite ordering the egg drop soup and pork dumplings (why? Kitchen was backed up), I ended up with a severe allergic reaction because there was shrimp in there somewhere. We won't be going back because I have to be able to trust that they won't slip some shrimp in.

Visited March 2014
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Excellent japanese Food”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a very small place, perhaps not more than 30 guests can seat at a time. So be ready to wit for minimum of 45 minutes before a meal, his was our third attempt to enter the place and there is always a few families to be served. But we persisted with the wait yesterday. And it certainly was worth the wait. The Sushi appetizer was a platter of 5 different types with the regular wasabe sauce. The Asian style fried rice with chicken was also good and the quantity more than sufficient.. Overall a pleasant dining preceded by an unpleasant wait.

• Visited February 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“not impressed...”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

this place was just ok. nothing special. I had two cooked rolls that were cold like they had been in the fridge? never had that happen before... we got calamari that clearly came from a bag to the fryer. I've had better from Carrabas. I would not go here again. It wasn't horrible, but I agree with the earlier review that I could have gotten equally as good food from Publix.

• Visited February 2014
Wellington, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the Mexican Roll!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I always get the Mexican roll and I love it. Try it! I went there with my daughter and the food was amazing.

• Visited December 2013