“Good sushi”

Dining options: Delivery
Wellington, Florida
“Good sushi”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The sushi is ok. Could be fresher especially the yellow tail. The delivery is fast and efficient We would not eat here because the.ace is too small

• Visited June 2013

Florida
“This Was My Third Time”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place defies the notion that you Must have a good location to be successful. if you are not looking for them you won't just find them. Every time we've gone (3 as of yesterday) the place is packed with loyal locals. My husband and son are both avid sushi sashimi diners and love love love their offerings. Me? I'm more of a "cooked roll" asian cuisine girl and the menu has an impressive selection. So glad we found it and you will too!

• Visited August 2013
South Florida, Florida
“First Time...good and bad”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and I went there Saturday night and ate dinner. Appetizer of seared tempura tuna was excellent. My orange beef was good and will make two meals, lots of beef, but only three pieces of broccoli. My wife's ginger pork was week with little flavor. The green tea ice cream had no sugar and the tempura cheesecake was okay.

I will give it one more try.

• Visited May 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“I've had better...”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had some sushi delivered while we were having drinks nearby and although I may be partial when it comes to sushi (as I can make it myself and do), it still left a lot to be desired. I ordered 2 tuna hand rolls (extra spicy) along with Tom Yum soup with chicken. First, the soup had good flavor and plenty of chicken but that was pretty much it. I realize that soups vary from location to location, but all I got in my container was chicken, broth, the flavor, and a sprinkle of mushrooms but I almost missed them. Second, the hand rolls were okay but they too were a little short on overall satisfaction. They seemed a little small and didn't come to close to packing any spice punch. Now, spice levels vary and mine is kind of 'out of this world' tolerant, but this didn't even register on the scale as a 2. My friend ordered their Mexican roll and she too wasn't extremely happy with it.

Obviously, I can't rate on service too much because we did delivery but if you're super curious check it out. Otherwise, if you have the ability to go elsewhere--you may just want to do that.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kim C
Wellington, florida
“Great food...they need a bigger space!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This place has the best sushi....not just in Wellington....but in Palm Beach county. Everything is fresh but the place is so small , you may have to wait.....even on a week night!!

• Visited January 2013