“Very Enjoyable”

Franco Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Franco Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 159 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 441 at The Point Plaza
Description: Franco Italian Bistro is another Wellington restaurant owned and managed by Palm Beachers. Vittorio Divivo, owner of Victor's Cafe, Palm Beach, and Christian Wiebel, former General Manager of Bice Ristorante, Palm Beach, welcome you to enjoy the best in fine Italian dining in Wellington. Come enjoy a drink at the full bar with friends, dine out on the patio with family, or bring a date and sit in cozy, romantic bliss inside.
Florida
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This was our first visit and 4 of us had different dishes. We were all very pleased with our meals.
The service was excellant and attentive. We sat inside and although we were surrounded by other diners we had no problems hearing each other during dinner conversation. The only negative comment is that I would have thought for the price and atmosphere the bread would have been served with something other then 4 pads of butter. I was expecting some infused olive oil.

• Visited May 2012

Boynton Beach, Florida, USA
“Great experience!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have dined throughout Italy many times and the food, service and atmosphere at Franco's is top notch, from a great wine list to the fresh seafood. I brought a special date and we were not disappointed. We will absolutely be returning in the future.

Labdad

• Visited April 2012
“A true taste of the Italy!”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This is the oasis in the culinary desert in Wellington. In a city full of mainly commercial establishments, Franco's brings the art of culinary Italian taste to town. The owner Victorio is on hand daily and nightly to assure every detail is in place. A long time restaranture, he has had involvement in over 85 previous successful restaurants. Christian is your host who adds a particular elegance to the place, with his charming foreign accent, he always does his best to accomidate you on the very busy nights during season. There is a garden patio outside and even though the restaurant is in an oudoor commercial strip mall, which most all of the restaurants in Wellington are, they have transformed there space with oversized boganvia plants and overflowing flower planters surrounding their space. We are regulars at Franco's now because we enjoy the personal service we are treated with and of course the northern italian tastes. The lobter salad is made daily with big chunks of fresh lobster and served on a bed of endive and an assorment of buttery lettuce that is big enough to make a perfect meal for lunch or dinner. The other night I had a flounder franchaise that was sautee in a butter white wine sauce, with fresh herbs and served with a mix of lightly grilled vegetables. My husband had a Seafood Fruitti De Mar (I think is how you spell it) which of course I made him share with me and it was to die for. So simple, yet so delicious. Only in a way the italians do. I would also recommend the housemade soups, pasta faziol. and even the crusty warm bread with oil is simply the best. Don't pass up dessert, the strawberry napolian put of this world. Franco's is a place for anyone who if a foody and looking for the best meal in town.

“Excellent food and experience!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've had the pleasure of having two wonderful experiences at Franco's do far and look forward to another in the very near future. My first experience dining, my guest and I did not make reservations and it was on a Sunday evening after 9pm. We ate indoors and I Ordered the Spinach Raviolo Caprese while my date had the special Seabass dish. We both enjoyed our meals very much, so muh so that we even enjoyed the other person meal more than our own and even considered exchanging dishes. The price for two that evening with wine was close to $60. During my second visit I enjoyed the scallops and linguini with green peas and my date ordered the Spinach Ravioli Caprese. The pasta taste freshly made and sauces are flavorful and excellent. The bread (which I believe was focaccia) was also amazing. Most of all, again we ate around 9:30pm on a Sunday evening (with reservations) and our waiter Luis was truly charming and genuine. My moscato wine was delicious as was the red wine my date ordered. Lastly, we ordered arugula pizza to-go and enjoyed that meal a day later at home!!! I have absolutely no complaints about this restaurant and feel the $60+ was definitely worth it!!! Can't wait to return to Franco's again!! Two home runs!!!

Boise, Idaho
“Outstanding”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Had the scallops cardinale and wife had gnocchi al porcini both of which were excellent.much better experience than Devine -the top rated restaurant
Will definitely go back