“Not that great”
Review of Jason's Deli - CLOSED

Jason's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stopped in for take-out sandwiches and was disappointed. Come from NY & NJ where we have great delis. I would go to TooJays instead.

1  Thank ortho1121

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The salad bar is why I come to this place. The salad is always fresh and the place is always busy but, I love their computer check in achine, you can by pass the line and place your order and pick up your salad plate at the end of the line. This place is the only place that also gives you free ice cream that you can draw your own from their soft serve machine. The only issue is, the place feels like a meat locker, it's always way too cold for me so I have to have a long shirt or jacket on.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I took my mom, who was visiting from edgewater fl, to jasons deli for lunch. we arrived a little early for lunch, about 11:30. I ordered the large pastrami. mom ordered the reuben. Everything was great as usual. Only thing I ordered my bread toasted and it wasn't. But all in all I will always recommend Jasons. Great sandwiches, free soft serve. Do it!!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Recent visit to Jason's Deli in our area was one w/ mixed reviews..My wife had the usual-the salad bar .She said it was fresh tasting, varied , and delicious..I had the Zucchini Grillini sandwich...It was not very good at all...The zucchini was not really grilled well at all, only the sandwich itself was grilled! I hjave had other sandwiches there...All were better than this one! Of course you can not go wrong with the salad bar!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

When half your family has Celiac's Disease (cannot eat wheat, rye or barley due to gluten), customer service becomes of utmost importance. When you have to quiz the wait staff, managers or cooks on what is in each menu option, it becomes a necessity to have a staff that is willing to look stuff up, make changes to menus and to bend over backward to make sure your food is uncontaminated.

Jason's Deli of Wellington simply delivers on all fronts of customer service. As a result we dine there weekly. The cashiers and managers now know us and take all the precautions necessary to keep our meals free of wheat, rye and barley. Yes, it is a sandwich shop, but they have gluten free bread. The gluten-free sandwiches are made by the manager, on waxed paper, separate from where all the other sandwiches are made. Each sandwich is then wrapped in the wax paper to avoid contamination.

Our favorite gluten-free fair is the Chicago Club, California Club, the GF Grilled Cheese, the GF Ham and Cheese, and the Plain Jane Baked Potato. The rest of our family enjoys the Sergeant Pepper, the Meatballa, the Club Royale, the egg salad sandwich, the kid pizza, the kid mac and cheese, and the Salad Bar.

Kids meals are $3-$4 and include drink and dessert. We can have a family of six eat there for $35 or less.

Jason's will also sell you a large loaf of GF Udi's Bread to take home for less than any supermarket, including their neighbors Whole Paycheck.