“Big Disappointment...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

After reading glowing internet reviews we arrived with high expectations in time to sample both the regular and early bird menu. Our disappointments began with my husband's "ceasar " salad, comprised of iceberg lettuce doused with canned parmasean cheese. I ordered a chicken dish with farfalle pasta from the early bird menu, which closely resembled a Kashi frozen entree, complete with the faux "grilled chicken" which just happened to be cut into identical rectangular pieces! After a few unappetizing bites, I spoke to our wait staff, who assured me it was" fresh" grilled chicken, and used in all the early bird entrees.My replacement, tilapia with a soggy sweet potato crust,arrived just as my husband took his last bite of a very mediocre steak. The second entree, a flavor-less mess served over wet spinach, was equally unappetizing, which cemented our decision never to return!

2  Thank Adrianne G

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We did go there because of comments on Trip Advisor.

We ordered the Menu ot the Day . The soup of the day was Butternut Squash (no price specified). Dessert of the day was Banana Cream Pie (no price specified). Since prices were specified for other appetizers in the menu, we thaught those were included with the entrees. NO.... Beware!!!! And when we received the bill (5$ for the soup and 8$ for the dessert...) , we asked to the waiter if she thinks this is honest... of course she could not answer...

The food was ok... but for sure, we will not come back!

2  Thank Danielle L
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It is always a joy to dine at Devine Bistro! I tend to stick to the "specials" menu. I can always rely on the chef to have something new and exciting to taste.

1  Thank Jordan K
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I stopped in one night and we've been hooked ever since. Service, food, drinks, and ambience all are rop notch. We go at least once a month and often bring others. Never ever have we been anything less than 100% satisfied.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife & I ordered from the menu that stops @ 6:30. The waitress was very forthcoming and alerted us to the 2 for one specials on beer & wine (stops @ 7:00). We had the cabernet, which was decent, nothing special. The bread & crab soup were very good. The seafood quiche & short ribs were just OK. The chocolate pecan pie was good; the "white chocolate" brownie unacceptable. Service very good throughout the meal. Ambience pleasant.

1  Thank amlmd