“A bit pricey but totally yummy!”
Review of Devine Bistro

Devine Bistro
Ranked #6 of 166 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great food...but a bit pricey. Came highly recommended from my boss so of course I had to try it out. My friend and I went on a Saturday night and the place filled up quickly. We gazed at all the plates going by the table and couldn't wait to try out some dishes.

The soup of the night was corn and crab chowder. I can't pass that up as I am a crab and corn chowder lover. It did not disappoint! We then tried the corn fritters...which were a bit of a let down. They had far too much breading and not enough corn. The last appetizer we tried was the crunchy oriental crab rolls. These were a bit strange, but tasted pretty good.

For the main courses we shared the seafood spaghetti and the seared sea scallops and shrimp over risotto. Let me just tell you that if I could have licked the plates without looking like a looney...I totally would have. The entrees were prepared perfectly and were served piping hot.

Our server was so nice and attentive, our glasses were never empty and even though the place was packed...she never forgot about us.

I can't wait to go back and try the seafood quiche!

1  Thank Susan P

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This restaurant is by far THE BEST I've ever had the great fortune of discovering. It is family owned and operated and every meal is prepared by the chef when ordered. They don't skimp on the quality or service either. The tomato soup is amazing and their market salad is out of this world. I have been going to this restaurant for years and have yet to meet an item on the menu I didn't like.
HIGHLY-HIGHLY recommend!

2  Thank Sophie D
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This restaurant is awesome! Great atmosphere, family owners, amazing food with a wide variety of selections and great pricing. Easy to get to! It's our favorite resturant.

2  Thank Hollyamato
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nice service but just not quality cooking. Way overpriced for the quality. Would not go back. Sorry.

5  Thank SoflaGeorge
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Every time we have visited food was good. Service was also very good. We like this place, it can be busy at times. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Ed A