“It's Taco Tuesdaze!”

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #23 of 161 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Looking forward to going there today for their taco special but anyday is worth stopping. Their chimichanga's are great - lots of options so everyone is happy.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thanks for the review @Metfree! We're glad to know that you love our food, especially on Taco Tuesdays! Hope to see you around soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Sit outside and have a cold one with some decent Mexican food. Not the best you'll ever have, but not the worst either. Sort of 'middle of the road.'

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thanks for the review @LibertyMedia! Hope you give us another chance soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I was looking for a casual quick dinner while traveling in Wellington and ran across Tijuana Flats on a search. I was encouraged by the amount of positive reviews so I tried it out. The broad amount of choices on the menu looked promising and the huge variety of hot sauces was also intriguing and added some interest. I grabbed a few small cups of hot sauces and found a few to my taste. Then the food came out....

For $14, I was expecting a lot more food and with better quality. The tortilla was obviously store bought and the burrito was assembled cold. The tortilla was still refrigerator temperature along with the generous amount of lettuce in the burrito. This drew attention to the lack of filling. Granted, I could have spent a few more bucks and gotten double the amount of meat, but I went middle of the road. Even still, it was surprisingly small. I would comment on the taste of the meat, but it got outmuscled by the tortilla and lettuce. I'm very glad I got it smothered with verde sauce, otherwise it would have been even more disappointing.

On the side were some on-the-cold-side retried beans and a matted puck of rice that was also cold. Maybe people like it that way down here...I'm not a local. But I do feel like I know good Mexican when I eat it. This was off the mark.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review @Darin P! We're sorry that you didn't fully enjoy your visit to Tijuana Flats! We hope that you give us another chance in the near future!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This world renown Mexican restaurant is amazing! Guacamole made tableside. Homemade tortilla chips and salsa. A MUST stop!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thanks for the feedback, Roylea! We're happy to hear you love Tijuana Flats and their chips and guacamole!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Sorry but that is all I get....I stick with what I like and I like that....

1  Thank Ed A

Thanks for the feedback, Ed! No need to say sorry, we're glad you love the chicken quesadillas!