“awesome trip for young and old!”

Green Motion Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Wellington
More attraction details
Owner description: First and only Segway Tour allowed in a Everglades Habitat. We are located at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Everglades Habitat, 3491 Flying Cow Road, Wellington, Florida. This is a gorgeous Everglades Habitat ( 365 Acres ), with a 70' tall Observation Tower overlooking the entire Habitat and the Everglades, with incredible bird watching. Glide down paved paths as they rise and fall, twist and turn around the most beautiful landscape and wildlife found anywhere in Florida. May even see a Gator.
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Went the first time for my grandson's birthday a few years ago..Had so much fun we went again today and it was absolutely beautiful...Don't be afraid of the Segways..!! Our guide, Andrew was not only hysterical but also very informative He knows more about the everglades than I do and I have been here 35 years...Great time, will be going again soon!!! Deb F.

All reviews
"plant life"
"flora and fauna"
"thank you very much"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"great machines"
in 19 reviews
"instructions"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed February 23, 2018

We had an awesome time with my new friend Andrew. His knowledge & enthusiasm made this 2 hour tour very enjoyable. I would of liked to of had another 1/2 hour to roam free. With so much to see make sure you take binoculars. Wear runners for sure. You can't go wrong with this segway tour. Thanks Andrew for the educational & fun filled tour.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

My wife and I are avid Segway riders. We plan our vacations and extra-curriculars around Segway trips. Andrew's ride through the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas preserve is a real treat. Great machines. Great host (Andrew). Fabulous scenery. You will come away a little smarter and a lot more aware of our fragile environment. Don't miss it!

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

There was so much to see on our tour. My family loved riding the Segway’s. Our tour was run by the owner. He was great and very kind. I would recommend to anyone who loves the outdoors and learning about the environment.

SegwayMan6, Owner at Green Motion Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Ty very much, it was fun

See more reviews
Reviewed February 9, 2018

This Is my sixth Segway trip with Andrew. He continues to provide a wonderfully enjoyable experience with great passion,knowledge and professionalism. I like going on Segway tours but Andrew’s Green Motion is the best Segway experience I’ve ever had. Take his tour and you will not be disappointed. Thank you Andrew for another great day of fun and enjoyment.

1  Thank Foton99
SegwayMan6, Owner at Green Motion Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Thank you very much. I also had a blast

Been to Green Motion Segway Tours? Share your experiences!