“Awesome well worth the trip”

Green Motion Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Wellington
More attraction details
Owner description: First and only Segway Tour allowed in a Everglades Habitat. We are located at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Everglades Habitat, 3491 Flying Cow Road, Wellington, Florida. This is a gorgeous Everglades Habitat ( 365 Acres ), with a 70' tall Observation Tower overlooking the entire Habitat and the Everglades, with incredible bird watching. Glide down paved paths as they rise and fall, twist and turn around the most beautiful landscape and wildlife found anywhere in Florida. May even see a Gator.
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

There was so much to see on our tour. My family loved riding the Segway’s. Our tour was run by the owner. He was great and very kind. I would recommend to anyone who loves the outdoors and learning about the environment.

SegwayMan6, Owner at Green Motion Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Ty very much, it was fun

All reviews
"plant life"
"flora and fauna"
"thank you very much"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"great machines"
in 19 reviews
"instructions"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed February 9, 2018

This Is my sixth Segway trip with Andrew. He continues to provide a wonderfully enjoyable experience with great passion,knowledge and professionalism. I like going on Segway tours but Andrew’s Green Motion is the best Segway experience I’ve ever had. Take his tour and you will not be disappointed. Thank you Andrew for another great day of fun and enjoyment.

1  Thank Foton99
SegwayMan6, Owner at Green Motion Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Thank you very much. I also had a blast

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Andrew was very enthusiastic and informative! And we learned to ride a Segway! So much fun. A great way to spend a few hours.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I was a very nervous using a segway for the first time but my instructor Andrew explained and helped me through my intial fear Once i was confident I was able to practise before the tour started I and my companion had never been on segways before and we both had no problem picking it up The tour was fabulous and we had a perfect day birds,alligators,plants flowers and a lookout tour We discussed the trip on the way home and we have agreed that next time he visits we will take the tour again I wore jeans sneakers and a long sleeved shirt I also wore a hat,wished I had brought a camera my companion wore shorts shortsleeved shirt sneakers and a hat Everything else was provide Andrew gave a very entertaining and informative tour

See more reviews
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We just completed the Green Motion Segway Tour with Andrew. It was truly amazing! My children as well as my parents all loved it! The segways were so much fun to ride and we saw alligators, birds, turtles, hawks and more. Andrew was so knowledgeable. He taught us about the environment while keeping us laughing the whole time!!!

SegwayMan6, Owner at Green Motion Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Thank you very much. I had fun also.

Been to Green Motion Segway Tours? Share your experiences!