Green Motion Segway Tours
Review Highlights
Great tour and great tour guide

It is a rarity these days to encounter people who truly love their job. Andrew is one of those. I... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
Sam M
Definitely do it!

We have been visiting the area for years but this was our first time on a Segway tour. Andrew was... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2020
staceytH5674UT

All reviews tour guide great tour nature preserve flora and fauna his enthusiasm all ages andrew everglades alligators fun park scenery grandchildren
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Our group consisted of 4 people and 4 age groups which made it very interesting. 60,70,80's and an 11 year old. Everyone did great! We watched an educational video, We practiced STOPPING & TURNING and became comfortable before heading out. Okeeheelee Park is the perfect place to try out the "SEGWAY".

Date of experience: January 2012
Reviewed January 2, 2012

What fun! The tour was over an hour through amazing scenery. Okeeheelee is an undiscovered jewel. The Segway tour was easy, fun and great value for money. Andrew our tour guide was a real treat. Very knowledgeable and a bit of a dare devil! I am definitely doing that again.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We want on the Green motion segway tour this afternoon. It was a blast! We watched a safety video then got right into it. Within a few minutes we were all riding around the segways, going through an obstacle course with no problem. Andrew is a fantastic guide. We cruised around Okeeheelee park for 2 hours and it was a beautiful day. We definitely recommend this tour! Segways are awesome fun!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Andrew the owner and our tour guide was very knowledgable and made it very fun! It was easy to learn and I felt very safe. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Riding a Segway was on my Bucket List. We went to Okeeheelee Park, in West Palm Beach, FL. We went to a Segway place and the rest is history. It was easy! It didn't take long to learn. The tour was through a park. We had radios on the Segways. The guide talked to us and we talked to him as we learned about the wildlife and different activities that happen in this park. It was wonderful for me. I had a stroke three years ago. I was afraid because of my balance issues. There was no problem. It was fun getting around on a Segway!