Green Motion Segway Tours
Review Highlights
Great tour and great tour guide

It is a rarity these days to encounter people who truly love their job. Andrew is one of those. I... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
Sam M
Definitely do it!

We have been visiting the area for years but this was our first time on a Segway tour. Andrew was... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2020
staceytH5674UT

All reviews tour guide great tour nature preserve flora and fauna his enthusiasm all ages andrew everglades alligators fun park scenery grandchildren
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Andrew the owner and our tour guide was very knowledgable and made it very fun! It was easy to learn and I felt very safe. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Riding a Segway was on my Bucket List. We went to Okeeheelee Park, in West Palm Beach, FL. We went to a Segway place and the rest is history. It was easy! It didn't take long to learn. The tour was through a park. We had radios on the Segways. The guide talked to us and we talked to him as we learned about the wildlife and different activities that happen in this park. It was wonderful for me. I had a stroke three years ago. I was afraid because of my balance issues. There was no problem. It was fun getting around on a Segway!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

It was a Christmas gift that was really fun. We had a whole park to learn and ride around. Beautiful day and a great time. Tour guide knew lots of info on the park and birds.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We had never riden Segways and the guys at Green Motion had us comfortable in minutes. After that it was a great trip around the park and its miles of pathways with all sorts of bird life. Our 11 year old looked like he had been riding for years. Definitely a great morning or afternoon activity with helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We just got back from our two hour tour and it was a load of fun. The segway was easy to get used to and then really felt natural. The Park is perfect to ride around in. Lot's to look at -- birds, boats and people. Green Motion was very professional and safety minded while still allowing us to have lot's of fun.

Riding a segway was on my bucket list, this was the perfect place to do it.
-Cape Cod Jamie