Green Motion Segway Tours
Review Highlights
Great tour and great tour guide

It is a rarity these days to encounter people who truly love their job. Andrew is one of those. I... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
Sam M
Definitely do it!

We have been visiting the area for years but this was our first time on a Segway tour. Andrew was... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2020
staceytH5674UT

All reviews tour guide great tour nature preserve flora and fauna his enthusiasm all ages andrew everglades alligators fun park scenery grandchildren
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Safe and easy to learn - the park was a great location. Wide paths, but then once we learned there were challenging spots available for the adventurous. Great service by Andrew-instructions were clear and easy with just the right amount of humor. The 2 way walkie-talkie headsets were a nice touch.

I would go again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

My husband and I did this tour with my dad and we had the best time. I couldn't figure out what I liked more - the fun of learning how to ride a Segway or enjoying a gorgeous South Florida day at fantastic Okeeheelee Park. I was nervous about the Segway at first, not being the most coordinated of individuals. It was so easy! I picked it up right away and then I didn't want to get off! Andrew - who is a real character and excellent guide - made sure we were fully comfortable before we started the tour. The park itself is enormous - you would never be able to see it all without a Segway. We saw about 25 varieties of birds, including wild green parrots. There's also a world class water skiing course and the tour stops so visitors can watch the skiers. Andrew was very flexible around our interests and we never felt rushed. He was also very safety conscious, which we all appreciated. The $40 for the first tour of the day and $50 for other times of the day is really an unbeatable price when you compare it to any other Segway tour and who wants to be in a city, navigating around traffic and sidewalks on a Segway? At the park, you can really open them up and enjoy nature. I couldn't recommend this more. We're looking forward to going back on our next visit.

1  Thank fadergator
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We found the experience well worth the money. We highly recommend that you give it a try. A fun way to spend a couple of hours in the warm Florida sunshine.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

I have been coming to Palm Beach for 30 years. But today I felt the excitement of my first trip as Andrew exposed us to the world of Seqways, and to this spectacular park. It was a PERFECT father/son outing, as we learned to ride together, and then explored the wonders of the park together with Andrew. Andrew is a wonderful guide. He made every minute fun and enjoyable, from the training to the very last stretch of our ride.
This made our trip. I will absolutely be back with the entire family.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

We can't rave enough about the tour we just did with Green Motion Segway! The staff, especially Andrew and Mai-Ling (? spelling) were very knowledgeable, showed us exactly how to ride the Segways and provided a great tour. Okaheelee Park was beautiful. It was safe to take the kids riding there. Thanks guys, will do it again soon!

Date of experience: November 2011