Green Motion Segway Tours
Review Highlights
Great tour and great tour guide

It is a rarity these days to encounter people who truly love their job. Andrew is one of those. I... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
Sam M
Definitely do it!

We have been visiting the area for years but this was our first time on a Segway tour. Andrew was... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2020
staceytH5674UT

All reviews tour guide great tour nature preserve flora and fauna his enthusiasm all ages andrew everglades alligators fun park scenery grandchildren
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We found the experience well worth the money. We highly recommend that you give it a try. A fun way to spend a couple of hours in the warm Florida sunshine.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

I have been coming to Palm Beach for 30 years. But today I felt the excitement of my first trip as Andrew exposed us to the world of Seqways, and to this spectacular park. It was a PERFECT father/son outing, as we learned to ride together, and then explored the wonders of the park together with Andrew. Andrew is a wonderful guide. He made every minute fun and enjoyable, from the training to the very last stretch of our ride.
This made our trip. I will absolutely be back with the entire family.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

We can't rave enough about the tour we just did with Green Motion Segway! The staff, especially Andrew and Mai-Ling (? spelling) were very knowledgeable, showed us exactly how to ride the Segways and provided a great tour. Okaheelee Park was beautiful. It was safe to take the kids riding there. Thanks guys, will do it again soon!

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Saw a write up in the local paper, called , Andrew - very nice, informative, excited about his business! If you can walk, you can ride the Segway.

Lots of fun, enjoyed riding the Segway! Would do again and recomment it to my family and friends. Thanks, Andrew.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

The guide instructed us on the workings of the segway, he was very thorough. With helmets on and walkie-talkies to communicate with the guide we were off to a wonderful experience
I can't wait to do it again.