“Great meal for couples”
Review of Romeo's

Romeo's
Ranked #9 of 175 Restaurants in Wellington
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale , modern and elegant. Serving steak, seafood, fresh pasta, pizza
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Calamari was outstanding, filet was incredible, outdoor was nice. My wife's Chicken Marsala was just okay and keeps this place from getting 5 stars. Marsala was too tart. I think a couple of waiters were a little cocky as well.

Date of visit: February 2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We love the Greek olives on the pizza. The lasagna reminds me of my grandma's homemade! We get delivery 3-4 times a month.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Just a quick review.
I ordered a large cheese pizza with half pineapple for my children. Picked it up 40 minutes later piping hot. The children left one slice which I had cold and it was delicious.
The place was super busy. The courtyard was filled with diners and there was a keyboardist providing dinner music. He was pretty good.
Romeo's is in the perfect spot. You can do movie and dinner, or dinner and movie :)

Date of visit: February 2014
1  Thank omgjsc
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great service! Super nice and clean restaurant! Gnocchi is to die for! Defiantly will go again and every trip! I can understand why its rated #1!

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I really like the pretty dishes, I do not travel much but when I do, I like to try everything
andthis restaurant more than covered my expectations 10 out of 10 the ball great, recommend

Date of visit: November 2013